Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Babysitter Betrayed by John Knuckles

One of the mainstays of the "padded bra ENF" genre (if there is such a thing) has been the poor babysitter. John got some positive feedback last week so here is another of his stories to kick off the week. Enjoy!

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981059-A-Babysitter-Betrayed

---------------------------------------------------------

"Do we HAVE to eat dinner now?" Patty complained, glowering her little face at me - like I was the meanest babysitter in the world.

"Yes.  And then you will shower and go straight to bed," I primly replied, sitting like a lady with my legs crossed.  My hands were neatly folded over my lap. 

"Can we play adult dress-up afterwards?  Pretty please?" the brat begged, comically batting her eyes.

"Adult dress-up?"

"Yes," she exclaimed, very excited.  "I get to wear your adult clothes.  And - and I get to pretend that I'm big, too!  All our babysitters let us play it - honest!"

"Awesome!" cheered Peter, Patty's younger brother.  "I get to be the cool soldier brother!"

"No, I don't think so.  Eat your dinner," I told them.

"No fair!" protested Peter.

"Quit complaining and eat your stupid dinner!  Don't be absurd!  I'm NOT going to take off all my clothes and let you play in them.  Get real!"  These two were a handful.  And I wasn't experienced with kids.  I was an only child - and even when I was a kid, I preferred to socialize with adults.  But college tuition was steep, and these babysitting jobs helped pay the bills.  A lady's gotta do what a lady's gotta do, right?

Mumbling, the kids settled in and started to eat their Chef Boy-Ar-Dee cans of creamed crap.  Gross!  The sauce was yucky and the meatballs were like lumps of slime.  The smell almost made me faint - and not just because I'm a vegetarian!  I couldn't believe that humans would eat this stuff!  But Peter and Patty were gobbling it up.

"That's a beautiful dress you're wearing," Patty said between bites, eyeing it longingly.

"Thank you," I answered.  It was my favorite dress... beautiful and sexy.  My breasts cast a VERY impressive shadow in the tight, shiny top, and the moonlight blue fabric wrapped wonderfully around my hips, giving me curves to spare.  The dress perfectly complimented my petite frame, which wasn't always easy to do.  My body type isn't the easiest to shop for...

"I bet it would fit me too!" Patty observed.  "You might be older, but I think we're almost the same size.  I might even be bigger.  Your heels can't fool me!"

I didn't respond.  Believe me, I've had to put up with all sorts of snide comments over the years about my small stature.  Schoolmates, coworkers, teachers, even total strangers - I had heard EVERY version of "Gee, you look awfully young for your age!" imaginable.  People act like it's a compliment (and maybe when I'm 40, I'll appreciate it) but when you're a 21-year-old lady?  Getting mistaken for a little kid is the WORST!  And now, being mocked by a snot-nosed brat at the dinner table was just the latest indignity.  Geez...  Patience... don't show them it bothers you, I told myself.

"I'm glad you're babysitting us," Peter chimed in.  "If you couldn't come, Mom calls Mr. Onion from next door.  I hate him."

"Oh?" I asked.

"He means Mr. Bunyan.  We call him Mr. Onion because he stinks like an onion!  But he gets real mad when you call him that."

I laughed.  But then I regretted it.  "Hee hee!  Oh, I'm sorry, that was very rude of me... I shouldn't laugh at someone for smelling bad.  I'm sure Mr. Onion - I mean, Mr. Bunyan - is a very nice man."

"No, he's not!" Peter retorted.  "He's a jerk-face!  He stinks and he's practically blind, and he's always messing stuff up!  Plus he spanks us!"

"Spanks you?  Really?"  This surprised me.  An adult isn't allowed to spank someone else's kids... right?  Or am I missing something?

"Mom gave him special permission," Patty said, as if she could read my mind.  "He says it's the only way he can keep us in line."

I shook my head.  "Whatever."  Ignoring the two brats, I re-examined my makeup in my hand mirror.  Still perfect!  Maintaining perfect makeup was my obsession.  I LOVED how a good foundation would hide my girly freckles.  I LOVED how men suddenly gawked at me when I was all dolled up!  I LOVED how ruby red lipstick and long eyelashes would instantly transform my face from juvenile to heartbreaker!  Makeup was... a godsend.

Especially for a lady like me.

I gazed down at my lovely lady lumps.  They seemed extra firm and perky in this outfit.  I mean, I looked STACKED!  But... did they look TOO good?  I panicked for a nanosecond.  No, I decided... just the right size for my frame.  I gave them a coy squeeze when nobody was looking and smiled.  Tonight would be the stuff of dreams!

My small body made me VERY self-conscious of appearances.  I learned firsthand that in one dress, heels and makeup, a cute fraternity boy would BEG YOU for your number - and in another oufit, standing flat-footed and being plain-faced, he'd card you at a PG-13 movie when you try to buy a ticket!  (That was SO embarrassing when he finally recognized me!)

The two kids were gulping away at their bowl of pasta-goo.  Bleah!!  When I have kids, I'll NEVER let them eat that garbage!  But first, I'd have to snag a boyfriend.  Maybe tonight... when I see Rex.  Oh, Rex...

I looked at the clock: Only about half-an-hour to go.  Steve from school was going to pick me up and take me to the psychology expo.  I didn't have a car... like I said, money was tight.  But Steve was a good guy.  He had a crush on me: From the moment he saw me in my sexy summer dress at freshman orientation, he's been my loyal sidekick.  No way I'd ever let him get me naked, or anything - he's way too immature and boyish - but his car was dependable, and beggars can't be choosers.

"Finish up, kids.  Then off to the showers!  No more dilly dallying."  I straightened a lock of hair that was slightly out of place... there!  Perfect!  I am woman, hear me ROAR!!  Rex didn't stand a chance!

"Okay, okay!  We heard you already!" Peter bellowed, banging the table with his fork.

That's when Peter's arm knocked his bowl of pasta into the air - where it twirled and summersaulted in slow motion - before the entire bowl landed right on my head!!

"OH NO!!" I cried.  Not this!  My dress!  My hair!  My face!  I was DRENCHED!!

"It's okay, sweetie," said Patty.  "I can wash it quickly, before the stain sets.  I've seen Mom do this a million times.  You just shower and get that sauce off you."

I groaned.  My hair and makeup routine takes two hours MINIMUM in the morning - and that's when I have all my supplies.  And Steve was coming over in just 30 minutes!  He was in my psych class.  Actually, he was in all my classes.  Steve followed me around like a stalker, but he was harmless.  Sure, HE would still try to bend me over and bone me, even with this awful pasta sauce in my hair... but he wasn't going to be the only one at the expo!  All my colleagues were attending, as well as faculty.

Some goopy, greasy sauce dripped past my nose, making me sneeze.  Kerchewww!!!  God!!  This was a CATASTROPHY!!!  I could NOT be seen like this!  I had my pride.  No matter what, I always looked and acted like a lady, and I always dressed like I was about to walk the red carpet.  Being sexy, knowing the latest fashion trends, it was kind of my thing.  For some college students, their "thing" was being the stoner, or the jock, or the artist.  For me, I was the beautiful Princess!  The finest clothes and the most stylish makeup!  Now I was a hot, putrid mess...

Rex was going to be at the expo, too.  I was planning on, YOU know... seducing him!  It was going to be PERFECT.  I mean, I had fantasized of this moment for months... and now, everything was ruined!!

"There isn't enough time, Patty!" I whined.

"Don't be silly.  A light load takes 12 minutes.  That gives you 18 minutes to run it in the dryer.  Your dress is thin, so that'll be plenty of time - but only if we hurry."

My cell phone rang.  I swiped some meat sauce out of my face and answered it: "H - hello?"

"Hey, it's me, Steve.  Just wanted to let you know I'll be there in half-an-hour, babe."

"Yes, b -"

Steve cut me off: "And Rex and Donna are with me.  We can all go to the expo together.  How great is that?  Donna says they have some wicked-cool exhibits!"

Rex and Donna!  Rex was...

...MY crush!  A sexy, cute boy with sandy hair.  He was soooo handsome.  Wholesome, too!  I once overheard him saying how important it was to date a genuine, old fashioned lady - someone he'd be proud to introduce to Mother.  Sigh!!  I adored him...

And Donna was my archrival.  The Joker to my Batman.  The Pepsi to my Coke.  We competed at everything... and I'd usually win, which drove her CRAZY.  (And yes, maybe it was partly my fault for gloating.  Nya nya!)  She was a tall, statuesque stunner, with giant boobs and bouncy blonde hair.  Of course.  She was blessed with EVERY anatomical gift a girl could want.

Me?  My gifts were much more, ah, limited.  Well, I had a cuter face than she did.  Her fashion sense was stuck in, like, 2005 - and she's a total skank.  Everyone knows!  But when it came to our bodies... I just... couldn't compare.

But I was smarter!  And a lady!  Unlike that TRAMP who would show-off her goodies in a miniskirt and spread her legs for ANYONE!

And of course, that ultra-competitive BITCH had wormed her way into our psych group.  She did it just because I was there (although she claims it was because of a "scheduling conflict" - yeah, RIGHT!).  She even tried to seduce Steve - I guess she thought it would make me jealous.  Nope!  Not that Steve minded when she shoved her fat tits in his face.  But when Donna saw how much I liked Rex, she made a point to flirt at him nonstop!  The expo was my big chance with Rex... and she was worming her way in AGAIN???

"Steve, wait -"

"Sorry, babe!  Can't hear a thing!  Going under a tunnel!  See you soo... FIZZZZZ!"

Nothing.

"Eek!" I screamed, putting down the phone.  "Patty, get ready to do a load of laundry RIGHT AWAY!  Okay, first things first.  Um..."

Peter and Patty stood at the table, watching attentively...

I couldn't believe the situation I was in!  I paused, racking my brain for a way out of this...  What - what do I do?!  Where do I begin?!

"Take off your shoes, silly," Patty ordered.

Okay... no harm in that.  Yes, my shoes.  That makes sense.  I slipped off my heels - and instantly shrunk five inches!

"Hey, she's shorter than us," Peter observed.

"Yes, she acts like she's a big, important grownup, but she's still the size of a little kid," Patty agreed.  "Isn't that funny?  I think she's simply adorable!  Like a real-life doll!"

I blushed and gritted my teeth.  Shut up, I told myself... don't get distracted or argue with them...

Patty smiled.  "Now sweetie, give me your dress so I can run a load.  We only have 29 minutes."

I quickly moved my fingers to the zipper in the back while the two kids stared - but grabbing the small, metal latch wasn't easy.  The pasta sauce made everything greasy.  Oh my God!!  Fumbling like a drunkard, I finally gripped it and pulled.  KERCHEWWWW!!  I sneezed one more time.  Dammit!  This was so horrible!  I pushed the dress off my shoulders... but paused:

"Peter, Patty - um... would you please, um, not watch me?" I croaked.  "Can you, um, please give me some privacy?  I'm kind of, y'know... shy."

"Don't be silly," she chided.  This is no time for modesty.  Now we only have... 28 minutes."

"But - but - I'm practically naked underneath!"  My voice cracked, making me sound like I was going through puberty.  Again.  "I... I don't want you to see me!"

Patty gave me a motherly pat on the arm.  "We understand this is an embarrassing situation,  sweetie.  But I need you to be a brave girl and take off your clothes."

Sniffling, I pulled down the moonlight blue dress... lower, off my torso and down past my hips, and then I stepped all the way out.  I - I couldn't believe I was stripping in front of two stupid kids I barely even knew!

I was wearing my tiniest thong panties.  Black and lace.  But no bra.

And no anything else.

My body doesn't need a bra.  It's something I'm dreadfully embarrassed about, but not every girl is blessed with a pair of fat 36 D's like Donna.  Okay?!  It - it's not a big deal!!  I can't help it!  Sigh...  Lord, I would've KILLED for a pair of respectable B's, even.  But no luck.

A's all the way for yours truly - and there's STILL cup-space to spare.  My chest literally hadn't grown since middle school - sans my slutty nipples.  They got hard all the time.  (Fortunately, they were usually hidden under a mountain of foam and tissue paper...)  I was saving for a boob-job, but money was tight.  And so, I got by with stuffed bras and foam-fitted dresses.

Nobody knew.

My tiny, underdeveloped chest was my great shame - my ultimate personal secret.  It's a secret I hid from my dormmates - from my cousins and aunts back home - and from everyone else.  I would even go to great pains to hide them from my boyfriend... when I had one, I mean.  Seriously: I would even wear a bra while having sex.  I - I hated my chest!  My lack of boobs, coupled with my lack of height, made me look like... like...

Like less of a woman.

Enough said.

But now I had no choice. None!  And these kids were getting an up-close view of my embarrassing little titties!  Argh!!  And without that beautiful form-fitted dress, all my curves were now gone, too!  Alas, my hips never became "womanly" - but in the right clothes, it wasn't a big deal.  But naked...

"Here!" I squealed, handing the dress to Patty in a panic.  "Throw it in the wash right away!  Hurry!"

I didn't cover my chest.  I really, REALLY, REALLY wanted to... but I didn't.  I figured I'd play it cool and pretend it didn't bother me - being topless and all. That way, maybe Peter and Patty wouldn't say anything.  Right?  I mean, in some cultures, women went topless all the time.  But... I'm not good at pretending!  And my tiny TITS were hanging out in broad daylight!

Instead of rushing to the laundry room, Patty held up the dress and examined the chest area.  The dress was designed with padding and stuffing sewed-in - and of course, it made me look like I had a VERY nice rack.  Patty stared intently, pressing the foam in her fingers. Then she looked at my small little tits... with the puffy nipples...

My face heated up and I covered my bare nipples with my hands - one hand over each.  There was a terrible knot in my stomach.  I felt so small... so embarrassed.

"Okay," Patty agreed with a smile.  "I don't blame you for wanting to hide your little boobies.  We won't make fun of you."

Peter nodded, staring like a laser beam at my pussy through my panties.  But with my hands over my tits, I couldn't do anything but keep my legs closed and pretend it wasn't happening.  Like I said, I wasn't good at pretending!  This BRAT was getting an eyefull at my unmentionables - and I HATED it!  STOP looking at me!!  I squeezed my thighs tightly together.

"That's right, Patty," Peter answered.  He looked me in the eye:  "It's not your fault your boobies didn't grow.  I won't tell anyone how small they are."

"Th - thank you!" I blurted.

Patty glanced at the clock.  "We're down to 25 minutes.  Peter, show her where the bathroom is."

Her younger brother walked up to me.  Way too close - he was violating my personal space.  My God!  He WAS taller than me!  I stumbled back...

Peter grabbed me by the hand - pulling it off my chest - and smiled.  We both looked down at my re-exposed little nipple.  It instantly hardened.  I wanted to die!!  "Here, I'll show you the bathroom.  It's this way."  He then walked me down the hall, holding my hand.  Like - like I was a little kid!  I squirmed!  But surely I was overreacting... he was an innocent boy, after all.  And at least this way, with me following him from behind like an obedient little girl, he couldn't stare at my thong and my naked ass cheeks...

He brought me to the bathroom.  I stood there, barefoot and topless, wearing nothing but my sexy panties - and pasta sauce in my hair.  He reached in and turned on the shower.

We both stood there, looking at each other.  It felt like an eternity!  Finally, he snapped: "Get in!  I'll help wash you!"

I felt sick, but tried to act brave.  With my knees and legs firmly together and my hands glued to my nipples, I said, "Ha!  In your dreams, Peter!  It's NOT appropriate for you to see a mature woman like me without her clothes."

Peter laughed.  "You don't look so mature to me!  I think Patty has bigger boobies than you do!"

I wanted to KILL that fucking kid!  "Just LEAVE!!" I shrieked.

"Seriously, it's no big deal," he continued.  "I see little girls changing in the locker room at the pool sometimes.  They look just like you do: baby boobies, skinny legs and a scrawny, boney butt.  Trust me, you don't have anything I haven't seen a million times before, so you won't have anything to be embarrassed about.  Okay, let me get the shampoo ready..."

"GET OUT OF HERE, YOU CREEP!!!"

He got the message and left.

Trembling, I wiggled out of my thong and hopped into the shower.  God!!  Were my legs REALLY that skinny?  And my ass that scrawny?  No - impossible!  That dopey kid didn't know what he was talking about!  I was STILL a beautiful, sophisticated lady!  ...Right? 

I closed my eyes...  The hot water felt so nice, and the solitude of the shower was EXACTLY what I needed.  I shampooed my hair a dozen times... but it still felt yucky.  And all my makeup went down the drain... my lipstick, false eyelashes, foundation - everything.  All that work...

I soaped my pussy into a thick lather.  I had just shaved yesterday... it felt so smooth.  Oh my...!  My body was electric!  What was with me?!  I rubbed myself more and more, harder and harder...  I worked in a slippery finger... it felt SO GOOD!!  I closed my eyes and thought of Rex... him touching me...  And oh, how the hot water from the shower-head was pounding my pussy... I - I was pumping my finger in and out, in and out...

Then I stopped.  What was I doing?!  Good LORD!!!

I hastily turned off the water and got out.  There... there were no towels anywhere!  And my panties were gone!

I was stark naked in an unfamiliar house and dripping wet!!

The bathroom door swung wide open.  I screamed and jumped in the air.  It was Peter.

"Oh, you're done already?"  He looked over my nude anatomy.  "Wow!  You sure look much different naked!  Before, you looked like a grownup.  Now, you look like you're Patty's age!  Younger, even!  How come you never got a big girl's body?  Do you have a medical condition?"

Tears of rage began to build in my eyes.  "Shut up, Peter!  That's not true!!  You - you don't know what you're talking about!!"

"Sure I do!  Just look!  You still have the body of a little girl!  Hee hee!"

"NO I DON'T!!!"  I stomped my feet and waved my fists.

Peter eyeballed me from head to toe.  My wet body was glistening.  "I think you look funny without your make-believe boobs!  Your tummy sticks out further than your boobs do!"

"I DO NOT LOOK FUNNY!!  DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!  STOP IT!!  STOP IT!!!"  I tried to cover myself with my arms - but I was on the verge of tears.

"Quiet down, sweetie," said Patty, walking into the bathroom carrying a pile of clothes, paying me no mind - like I was a kid and she was the grownup.  "Use your indoor voice.  If you make too much noise, Mr. Onion will come over.  Besides, nobody likes a fussy little girl."

My blood began to boil.  "Fussy little girl?!  My indoor voice?!  Excuse me!  I'm STILL the babysitter!"

The siblings giggled.  "Are you sure?" Patty asked.  "With your little pink body, you look more like the baby than the babysitter!"

"Ha ha!  Good one!" Peter laughed.

I grinded my teeth in rage.  "Patty, I'm naked.  I - I need my clothes!  Now!  Where's my underpants?!"

"I threw it in the wash.  It smelled pooey.  Probably because it was stuck up your butt."

Peter giggled like that was HILARIOUS.  I just stood there, nude, cold and wet... but weirdly, my pussy felt unusually warm...

"Well, what am I supposed to wear?!" I screamed, clutching my private parts - especially my smoldering pussy.

"Quiet," Patty hissed.  "Mr. Onion!"

I quieted down... but on the inside, I wanted to EXPLODE!!!

"The good thing is, we finished with your laundry load.  The stains all came out.  Your dress and panties are now in the drier.  And we still have seven minutes."

"Thank G - God!"  My teeth were chattering.  My hands and arms were shaking too, which made it difficult to keep my goodies hidden.

"Don't thank God, sweetie.  Thank me."

"Th - thank you, Patty."  Grr... that fucking BITCH!!!  When I got my clothes back on, she was going to PAY!!

"Good girl!  It's important to be polite." 

"Um... may I please have something to wear in the meantime?  PLEASE???"

"Certainly.  We wouldn't want a little thing like you to get cold!  Here."  Patty put the clothes by the sink and kissed me on my forehead.  Then she turned to the bathroom door.  "You get dressed, sweetie.  I'll go check on your laundry."

Patty left, but Peter stood there, oggling my bare body, grinning from ear to ear.

"Um... Peter?  Could you... y'know, leave now?"  My weight shifted from foot to foot.

"Why?" he innocently asked.

"Because - because it's not appropriate for you to see my naked body!!"

He looked confused.  "Why?  I see naked bodies all the time at swim class."

"Not bodies like mine!!  I'm a mature lady!" I cried.  "You can't see me naked!"

"Well, too late!  'Cause I've been staring at your naked butt in the mirror the whole time!  See?"

The mirror!  I gasped and put my hands over my ass.  But once I had done that -

"Ha ha!!  Now I can see your little boobies and vagina again!  How come your vagina doesn't have any big girl hair?"

"Aaahhh!!!"  I quickly returned my hands to my front and covered my privates.

"Ha ha!!  Your little boobies sure are cute!  Like two itsy-bitsy mosquito bites!  And WOW, your vagina is super-duper pink!  I've never seen one that pink!!  Why is it so pink?  Were you rubbing it in the shower?"

"GET OUT, NOW!!!!!"

He opened the medicine cabinet.  "Do you have an itch?  Maybe we have some cream.  Want me to rub it in your vagina for you?"

"NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Peter bolted for the door.  For Christ's sake!!  I was mortified: That little shit-head had just seen me completely nude!  He saw more of me than my last three boyfriends combined!  And time was running out... Steve, Rex and Donna would be here any moment.  I needed to hurry.  By this time I was mostly dry anyway, so I forgot about the towel and went to examine the clothes Patty had brought.

Oh.  My.  God.

A pink Dora the Explorer shirt!  Bright pink unicorn underpants.  And fat, puffy Disney Princesses shorts.

I was seething.  I mean, I almost vomitted.

Because my body is so... small, I compensate by always wearing lots of makeup.  Always.  Otherwise I get confused for a kid.  And always high heels... a stuffed top... the works.

I'm a woman, dammit!  Not a stupid little girl!  I'm a WOMAN!!

Looking in the mirror, I was horrified by my body's transformation:  Before, I was the hot college girl in the sexy dress!  I was a Princess!  And with an impressive chest and curves, I was MORE than ready to seduce anyone, including the college hunk!  And now... I was short, plain-faced, titless and naked.  And my hot pussy truly WAS pink.  Crying softly, I pulled the shirt on first.  It hugged my chest, showing the world EXACTLY how flatchested I was.

My nipples were hard, poking into the fabric.

Then I put on those stupid panties.  To my surprise, they fit.

Somehow, that made me feel even WORSE.

Next I put on those ridiculous, juvenile shorts. 

I - I couldn't make eye contact with the mirror.  Instead I hung my head and headed out the bathroom door...

When I got down the hall, I was flabbergasted by what I saw:

Patty was wearing my dress and five-inch heels!  She had also put on lipstick and eyeliner - that little brat must've ransacked through the makeup kit in my pocketbook!  And she was dancing around, pretending she was a big-shot!  Peter was laughing like a loon, wearing his army hat.

"Ha ha, Patty!  You're a great big person!  You look much older than she did!"

"Thanks, Peter!  Like I told you, if we both work together, we'd get to play dress-up, no matter what that mean babysitter says!"

"Wh... WHAT did you say?!  WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!" I yelled.

They both turned.  But instead of quaking in fear, they burst into laughter!

"Ha ha!!  Ha ha!!  She totally looks like a little kid!!"

"Dora the Explorer!!  I haven't worn that since I was 11!  But it fits YOU great!!"

"Look at Miss Bossypants now!"

"Yes, she told me she was a MATURE LADY!"

They... they set me up.

They set me up!!

"I WILL KILL YOU KIDS!!!  I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!!  GIVE ME MY CLOTHES BACK RIGHT NOW!!!!"

With a disapproving expression on her face, Patty marched up to me.  She seemed a mile taller than me in my heels... I felt my knees go weak...

She pushed me!!  I toppled over and landed awkwardly on my butt.  Splat!!  Tears welled in my eyes...

"Don't swear to God, sweetie.  That's blasphemy.  Do that again and I'll wash your mouth out with soap."

I - I didn't know what to say.  I just sat there, stunned. 

The doorbell rang. 

My heart leaped in my chest: Oh, no!!  That CAN'T be my friends!  It - it's too early!  It hasn't been 30 minutes yet... had it???  Oh GOD!!!  I - I can't let them see my in these kiddie clothes!  I CAN'T!!  It would be the end of my reputation!! 

Patty went to the door. 

"No - stop!!" I begged, on my feet and running after her.  "I need to change!  Don't you dare open it!  You can't!!"  I was sprinting at full speed...

"Don't be silly, sweetie.  I live here."  She opened the door wide.  My momentum carried me to the middle of the doorway by the time I hit the brakes...

OMG!!  I was now standing right in the middle of the doorway in these juvenile clothes.  Two cute college boys were standing in front of me, holding a clipboard.  I recognized them from the math department.  We served together on the Student Government Association... they were a pair of dopey frat boys who always made sexual jokes about everything: "That's what SHE said!  Har, har!"  They were the kind of "gentlemen" who'd stare at your tits while talking to you - and then stare at your ass when you leave. 

"Excuse me, little girl.  May we speak to your mother?"

I just stood there numbly.  It took me several seconds until it dawned on me: He was talking to me!  I was the "little girl"!!!  They... they didn't recognize me...?

"Uh...  I - I... uh..."

"It's okay, sweetie," said Patty.  "Let me talk to the nice boys.  I know how shy you are."

I looked down and tried to hide my face behind my hair.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the boy said to Patty.  He... he didn't recognize me in these juvenile clothes.  OMG!  And... these brain-dead frat boys really thought Patty was an adult!  "We're here to raise donations for underprivileged children.  We could use your help."

I should've been grateful not to be recognized, but I wanted to curl up and cry!  The two biggest horndogs in school!  And they acted like... I was a little girl!  Patty and Peter had taken away my adulthood!  My fists shook in rage.  There was NO TIME for this nonsense!  My friends were going to be here any minute and I NEEDED to change!!  I was NOT going to let them see me in these ridiculous baby clothes!  I couldn't!!  "I'm sorry," I said to the boy, perhaps a bit rudely, "but we can't help you at the moment.  Please go away."

The boy gave me an annoyed stare.  "Excuse me, little girl, but big people are talking.  Shhh.  Go play with dolls, or something."

"Dolls?!  Dolls?!"

Argh!!  I was SO angry!!  I was just about to give this FRAT A-HOLE a piece of my mind when Patty said, "Oh, don't mind her.  She's a bossy little thing.  But she's right - we are in a bit of a rush... so here's what I can do..."

Then she reached down at me...

"Hey?  Wh - what are you doing?!  HEY!!  Don't touch me!  Get off of me!!"

....and she PULLED OFF my Dora the Explorer t-shirt!!!  Right there!!  Right off my body!!  With the door wide open - and the two frat boys watching!!  I was TOPLESS!!

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!  Stop it - wait - that - that's my SHIRT!!!" I shrieked.  I was in shock!!  My nipples immediately began to swell... my arms flapped in hysterics.  OH NO!!  These frat boys had seen my bare little breasts!  Every inch!  I was frozen with fear!

"Please accept this donation for goodwill, " Patty said.  "It's used, but still very nice.  In fact, let me throw in her shorts, too."

"What?!!" 

The little brat reached to my waistline.

"Stop!  No - the boys are watching!" I panicked.

"Sweetie, this is for charity.  Don't be selfish!"  With one fell swoop, Patty pulled down my Disney Princeses shorts to my bare feet.  They were suddenly around my ankles - and my stupid pink unicorn panties were showing!

"OH, NO!!  PATTY!!!  NO!!"

"Hey, it's cool," one of the boys said, ruffling my hair in his hand.  "Unicorns are, like, totally awesome."

I stepped out of the shorts and stood there in the doorway in nothing but little girl underpants.  Me!  The lady who normally only wears five-inch heels, form-fitted tops and designer dresses!  Me!  The mature, sophisticated Princess!  And there I was: Totally nude in the doorway, not even a drop of makeup on my face, wearing a pair of stupid pink unicorn undies!  It - it was almost more humiliating than being naked...

"Yeah!" said the other, pinching my cheek.  "Unicorns are way cooler than your average horse.  Yo, what's this?"  He poked his finger in the middle of my bare torso. 

I looked down in a panic!  Oh no!  What now?!

Instead he playfully grabbed my nose with his hand.  "Heh, heh!  Made you look!"

Fucking dickheads...

Patty handed them my clothes, bouncing her (mine!) foam chest as she moved.  And how the boys stared...

"Thanks, ma'am!" replied the boys.  I wanted to die!!  If these boys only knew that the naked "little girl" they were eyeing was the same haughty Princess who used to run the Student Government Association meetings with an iron fist!  Ashamed, I re-covered my tiny little nips with my hands and pouted.  This was the most embarrassing day of my life!  Maybe the most embarrassing day of ANY life!

But it got worse:  He turned to me and said, "And thank you, young lady!  Your contribution will help another little kid.  You're a hero, just like Dora the Explorer!"  He held out his hand for me to shake.

I refused to move.  I mean... my hands were occupied!!  One nipple under each hand!!  Couldn't they see that?!

"Sweetie, shake the nice boy's hand.  Don't be rude."

"But he'll see my boobie!" I pathetically cried.

Everyone laughed.

"Don't be silly, sweetie," said Patty, towering over me in her (mine!) heels.  "The only one who cares about those teeny-tiny little things is you.  I swear, you're so determined to pretend you've developed adult boobs!"

"Heh, heh!  Not yet!" laughed the frat boy.  "They want to grow up so fast, don't they?"

"Yeah!" laughed the other.  "Be patient," he told me.  "You have years until you develop.  And when you do, I'll bet you'll be a real heart-breaker!"

Seriously, KILL ME now!!

"Stop being such a drama queen," Patty scolded.  "For crying out loud, you still wear unicorn underpants!"

"But - but -"

"Shake his hand!"

With tears coming out of my eyes, I took my right hand off my nipple, exposing myself.  A wave of humiliation shook me to my core.  I held out my hand to him.  He grinned and shook.  And shook.  And shook.  With all kinds of neighbors and pedestrians walking by.  My tender nip began to crinkle and stiffen in the cool air...

And shook.  And shook.

Then he let go - and just before I could re-cover my tit, his friend shook!  And shook... and shook...

Patty stood behind me.  "Do you want her undies, too?  She has a bunch of extra unicorn underpants upstairs."

"NOOO!!!!  Absolutely not!!" I screamed.

"Well," said the boy, still shaking my hand, "we accept undergarments, but you don't have to make her hand them over now.  She's so shy.  We can come back later."

"Yes, but we are in a rush," Patty replied.  She pulled my unicorn panties down to my knees.  OMG!!  I - I nearly had a heart attack.  My pink, hairless pussy was now on display - to the two horniest, sleaziest frat boys in school!  I couldn't breathe.  Time seemed to stop.

My pink, hairless pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!  WAH!  WAH!  Not my unicorn undies!!  WAH!  WAH!"  I lost it and started bawling.  My bald little pussy!  My most private body part!  I could sense everyone's eyes on my crown jewel... there - there was nothing left to hide anymore.  Patty had stripped me of - of everything!  My "feminine mystique" had been completely taken away!  And the frat boys were just cracking up at the sight - cracking up at the naked little girl!  My nipples grew into rocks... and I could feel my clitty tingling again...  "WAH!  WAH!  NOOOOOO!!!  Don't take away my unicorn undies!  Wah!  Wah!"

"Oh, for heaven's sake!" Patty said in disgust.  "Fine, you can keep your favorite undies.  But shame on you for not helping charity."  She pulled my panties halfway up my thighs.  My pussy was still exposed.  I was close to fainting... and the stupid frat a-hole STILL wouldn't let go of my hand!

When the boys finally left, Patty shut the front door.  I was crying and shaking, hiding my little nips in my hands, waddling in the baby undies.  I had NEVER been so humiliated!  NEVER!!  Peter threw me another Dora the Explorer t-shirt and Disney shorts from behind the sofa.  I pulled up my panties and hastily put the clothes on.

"We have, like, 30 of those stupid baby shirts and shorts!" laughed Patty.  "Wasn't it fun to help the nice charity, sweetie?"

"HOW DARE YOU, YOU GODDAMN BRAT!!!!  YOU - YOU SET ME UP!!!  YOU MADE ME SHOW THAT BOY MY NAKED CHEST AND VAGINA!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!"

I exploded.  I cursed.  I raged.  I shouted.  I ranted.

Patty and Peter stood calmly... almost like they were waiting for something.  And of course, their calmness made me yell even louder...

"YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!  BUT YOU DID!!  NOW GIVE ME BACK MY CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!!!!"

Then the front door swung open.  A weird old guy was standing there, looking at us.

"I heard screamin' and yellin'," he said.  "You kids alright?"

Before I could answer, Patty - wearing MY dress and heels - responded: "My apologies, Mr. Bunyan.  I'm the new babysitter, and it seems that Patty just won't do what she's told, and now she is throwing a temper tantrum."

"Shut up!!  You're not in charge!  I'm in charge!  Give me back my clothes!!"

Patty rolled her eyes.  "See what I mean?"

The old man looked down at me.  "Patty, say you're sorry to the nice babysitter.  Your mother would not approve."

Peter was giggling his stupid head off!  I swear, I was going to STRANGLE him!  Call 911!

"Stay out if this, Mr. Onion!" I challenged.  "I'm in charge and I'll deal with this on my own!  These snot-nosed PUNKS set me up!!  These aren't my clothes!  I'm the real babysitter!"

The two kids gasped.

"WHAT did you call me?!" the old man asked.

"What?  I called you Mr. Onion.  So what I'm saying is th -"

The crazy old man grabbed me by the arm and began pulling me out the front door!  I kicked and punched and dragged my feet, but he was too strong... and in these stupid clothes, I KNEW it made me look like a little kid who sorely needed a timeout...

"Let go of me!!  You - you can't do this!!  I CANNOT go outside looking like this!!  I - I refuse!  I'm an ADULT!!  An adult LADY!!  NOOOO!!!"

"No you're not.  Stop playing make-believe."

He pulled me outside in that childish outfit.  Just as my friends had arrived:

Steve.  Who had a crush on me... who I gleefully used as my personal slave.

Rex.  Who I had a crush on... and was trying to seduce.

Donna.  My archrival... who wanted nothing more than a chance to show me up.

They all stared in amazement.

"Oh my goodness!" squealed Donna.  "Look at her!  WHAT is she wearing?!  Is that... Dora the Explorer?  Ha!  Ha!  Ha!"

"Aah!!  Help me!!" I cried.  "Mr. Onion thinks I'm a little kid!  But I'm not!  Tell him!"

"Call me Mr. Onion again and I'll give you a bare-butt spanking!" said the old man, dragging me down the street!  To the park bench at the corner!

OUT IN PUBLIC in this hideous outfit!!

My "friends" broke into loud fits of laughter.

"Babe, what happened to your titties?" Steve asked.  "What are you doing dressed like a little kid?"

"There's nothing wrong with my tits!" I cried, trying to fight free of the old man's grip.  "I - I stuffed my bra before!  Sh - shut up!  But that doesn't make me a little girl!  I'm a grownup!!  Why won't anyone believe me?!"

Donna let out a big belly laugh.  "You stuff your bra?!!!"

"Shuddup, Donna!!" I blubbered, being pulled down the street.  "These kids - they tricked me!  But now this maniac Mr. Onion has me and -"

"I warned you not to call me that!" said the old man, reaching the park bench.  "Patty, you know my name is Mr. Bunyan!  And now you're gonna find out what happens when bad girls mouth-off!"

He sat down and effortlessly flipped me over his knee.  I pounded my fists and kicked as hard as I could, but he didn't even notice!  He didn't even flinch!  "I don't care what your name is!" I wailed.  "You - you can't do this to me!  I'm a woman!  An adult!  An adult woman!!  I have rights!  HELP!!"

"You have the 'right' to have a very red tushy!" the old man grumbled.  He pulled down my puffy shorts - down my skinny legs and then off my body!  Just like that - like it was no big deal, stripping a girl in public!  My scrawny rear end was pointing at my friends...

"Wow!" laughed Rex.  "Sexy panties!"

Oh no!!  Those horrendous unicorn panties!  My CRUSH was seeing me in little kid underpants!!  I scrambled to put my hands over those awful underpants...

"Nooooooo!!!"

While I was wiggling on his lap, I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt and yank the fabric HARD!  The sheer force almost lifted me straight in the air!  So hard in fact, when the shirt came off my bare torso, my arms nearly came off with it!

"Ow, ow, ow!!" I moaned, rubbing my arms.  "Watch what you're doing, you jackass!"  That hurt!  With tears in my eyes, I looked at my friends.

All three were staring straight at my newly-exposed little titties!!

"Eek!!"  I quickly covered myself... but by that point, what was the point?  They had already seen me... without any padding.

My shameful, secret A cups.

"Whoa... you really do stuff your bra!" exclaimed Steve.  "I had no idea!"

"Ooh, do you see how tiny they are, Rex?" Donna cooed.  "There they are!  Like two little pimples!"

"Shut up, Donna!!!  Shut up, Steve!!!  Rex!!  I beg you: Don't - don't look!!"

Rex said nothing.

While my hands were over my tits,  I felt Mr. Onion's hands grip the inside of my panties waistband.  His fingers felt so rough - he was so strong!  He yanked my girlish underpants off of me and tossed them into the distance.  No!!  No!!  No!! 

I was now as naked as the day I was born, draped over a stranger's lap - with my friends watching.  This... this was too much...

"I see your little tushy!  Nya, nya, nya!" Donna teased.  "Guess WHO is about to go viral!!"  She pulled out her iPhone and aimed it at me...

"NO, DONNA!!  NO!!"

Wham!!  The first spank.

That... that's not so bad, I thought.  I can handle this... preserve a scrap of my dignity.  Yes, this is humiliating as hell, but I'll take the spanking like an adult!  Then, when it's over, I'll look this Mr. Onion in the face and SMACK him good!  And I'll make Donna delete those photos... this will all be one big misunderstanding...  Yes!  I can take this.  And then everything will go back to normal.

Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!

It hurt!!!!  Oh, how it hurt!!!  Yoooowwwww!!!!  No - no I can't!  I - I can't take this!  I CAN'T!!!

Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!

Soon I was bawling and wailing, getting a bare-assed spanking at the hands of a stranger who had confused me for a little kid.  A crowd was forming around me...

Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!  Wham!!

"Wah!!  Wah!!  Wah!!" I blubbered, flailing my little limbs.

Wham!!  Wham!!

Finally!  It was over!

Mr. Onion rolled me off his lap and onto the grass.  "Let that be a lesson, Patty.  Bratty little girls get punished.  I'm going to have to speak to your mother about this."

My ass hurt so bad, I couldn't answer back!  I just wanted to rub my poor red butt in the cool grass!  I mean, the pain was so great, I couldn't even cover myself as I rolled and writhed, bawling like a newborn.  Everyone was watching: Rex, Steve, Donna (with her camera still aiming at me), Patty and Peter!  My legs were kicking, wide open!  WIDE OPEN.  My butthole was being spread as I rubbed my flaming-hot rear end, desperately trying to put out the fire!  My pint-sized body was on full display!  Tears were pouring down my face - this was the most humiliating experience of my life!  NOTHING could be more humiliating than THIS!!

"Wah!!  Wah!!  Wah!!  My ass burns!  My ass burns!  Wah!!"

I was wrong:

"Hmm," Donna said, looking down at my exposed flesh.  "You mean in her 'adult' clothes, people treat her like a grownup - but in her 'kiddie' clothes, people revert to treating her like a little kid?  Sounds like the beginning of a fascinating psychology experiment!  We were going to the psychology expo anyway... but if we present this project to the professor, we're sure to get an  A+."

"You mean... we should take away her padded bra and take her to the expo?  Looking like a little kid?  And record the results?" Steve asked.

"Precisely!  I already have some wonderful footage on my phone!"

"N - no!" I gasped.  "Please!  Don't make me show everyone what my body looks like!  You can't!!"

Rex looked down, eyeing every inch of my exposed body.  I felt his eyes rake me over.  All over. 

I... just let him. 

I mean, I could have tried to cover myself - or curl into a ball.  But I didn't.  I just let him look me over, for as long as he wanted.  In fact, I even laid flat, spread my legs and arched my back.  My tits, my pussy - everything - see it all, Rex.  I looked him dead in the eyes and begged: Please!  Judge my body worthy!  Tell them I'm not a little kid!  Tell them I'm a beautiful woman!  Tell them I'm mysterious and glamorous!  Rescue me!  Restore my feminine mystique!  Make me a hot, sexy Princess again!!

"I think it's a good idea," he finally said.  "And besides, you shouldn't be ashamed of what your body looks like.  Not at all!"

I smiled at him, relieved BEYOND WORDS.  Oh, Rex... My nipples hardened... my pussy got moist... oh my... you - you understand me!

"Don't be ashamed.  In fact, you look just like my little sister!  She hasn't developed yet either.  Maybe we can enroll you in her school for our experiment!" he continued.

With Donna's laughter ringing in my ears (and her phone aiming at my crotch), I hastily re-covered my bare body, hiding my tiny tits and dripping pussy.  My face burned with anger.  His little sister?!  Who hasn't developed yet?!  And then I howled in fury.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!  I'm not a little girl!!  I'm not!!  I'm not!!  I'm not!!"

"Or we can take her to our school!" Patty exclaimed.  "We can tell everyone she's our little cousin!"

"You can't!!!  I'm not a little girl!!!  I'm not!!!  I'm telling you, I'M NOT!!!!"  I rolled to my tummy and punched and kicked the ground, pointing my scrawny red ass at the crowd.  "NOOO!!!!"

The next thing I knew, I was back in the Dora the Explorer shirt and unicorn panties, riding in the back seat of my friend's car.  Hellooooo psych expo... helloooooo my worst nightmare. 


END.

No comments:

Post a Comment