Wednesday 14 May 2014

Sadie Nardini

This post may not last very long as I couldn't get accreditation for all the pics. So before Sadie asks me to pull it maybe all of you can help me figure out what is going on.

Sadie Nardini is a famous yoga instructor and you can find lots of her stuff all over the internet. I watched some of her videos about a year back. She has maybe 5% body fat and looks incredibly lean and toned. Understandably, ladies like that normally aren't "big" up front. So I was surprised when I saw these pics:












The Sadie I'm used to seeing:







So in the comments section below, maybe you all can tell me what you think: boob job or padded bra?

8 comments:

  1. I'm going with padded bra... definitely don't look like implants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know. I know some yoga girls who complain about their boobs being too big and getting in the way. Sadie being such an experienced guru intentianally putting obstacles in her own doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wanna talk to a real bra stuffer honey ;)

      Delete
    2. I'm happy to talk to anyone really. Email me on mlsfirm@yahoo.com

      Delete
    3. well you DO find girls that stuff hot, don't you?

      Delete
    4. Well, I started a blog...

      Delete
    5. then send me an email big boy ;) a_spain3660@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. In that case, it wouldn't make sense to get implants either. Especially in the close up pics, she has the boobs on top of padding look

    ReplyDelete