Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tasha Shilla nude

If anybody has been paying any attention to the "Popular Posts" panel on the right side on this blog then you would have noticed a strange phenomenon since the last few days. A post I published over a year ago "Tasha Shilla" has quickly risen up to the  No. 2 spot, overtaking Katie Cassidy. That post pulled in over 2000 page views from Tasha's home country Malaysia. All the incoming search terms too have  been "Tasha Shilla this... or that... etc".

I emailed some contacts there to inquire what is going on. It seems like a nude selfie of herself had been leaked. This sort of thing would more aptly be broken by one of the scandal blogs like GutterUncensored but I couldn't find anything. After lots of searching I  finally found:


An uncensored version too! I am happy to finally know what is under her bra though I am unhappy with what  I see. All her fans who  have been buying those health product she's been pushing  that supposedly "enhances the bust" would probably be disappointed too. Those boobs definitely didn't come from taking health supplements.

But the over-riding feeling I have  right now for Tasha is pity and concern. This scandal could potentially end  her career in Malaysia. After all, this is the country that jailed a few tourists that stripped off on a mountain and supposedly triggered an earthquake:

You can read more about  that story here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3114759/Malaysian-government-blame-naked-tourists-causing-deadly-earthquake-violated-sacred-mountain.html

So enjoy the pic for now. Who knows I might be forced to take it down later.

As for Tasha, hope she bounces back...

No comments:

Post a Comment