Friday 19 June 2015

Emilia Clarke - as Sarah Connor

Will be travelling so no updates until next week. Happy weekend to everybody.

The latest buzz from Game of Thrones is Cersei's (Lena Headey) walk of shame. Very clearly a body double was used. So I thought I knew Emilia Clarke's nipples well enough but now I am not so sure. Still, when I saw these posters of her as Sarah Connor in "Terminator:Genisys" I was pleasantly surprised.


She is naturally brunette and a 34B. I like B cups - the best size to go up or down :).
Other "Big" shots of her:


More natural here?





As Khaleesi / Daenerys Targaryen:






Seems she used a body double in GoT so I don't really know whos nipples I've been looking at.
Whatever, I think she is even more gorgeous without make-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment