Sunday 6 July 2014

Stories of Shui Ling Er - Flat

This is one of the latest series on her blog. Is it even possible she's so flat?!

 





My heart skipped a beat when I saw the above series. I practically see her as my Rosie - sent to a Chinese prison and stripped of her most prized asset - her boobs!

Other flat pics:














Could this be the truth?:





I thought the Indians were good but this girl is in a league of her own when it comes to padding. So until somebody better comes along, I declare her "Queen of Flat and Faking".

Any guesses on her real size? She has a typically long Asian torso and her boobs also hang rather low on her chest.

The last picture is almost painful to see. Somebody spends so much time and effort to build up a glamorous image and then this comes out.


You can see her blogs / webpage
here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/zhiaishuilinger
here: http://weibo.com/shuilinger  (Chinese Twitter)
and here: http://vgirl.weibo.com/weibo/index.php?uid=1277689653
It has a whopping 170++ pages of pics but all in Chinese though...

5 comments:

  1. Hard to say exactly but she is definitely small up top. Maybe 32 A?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tcheser - you write transformation stories right? Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. I am just amazed how big she can make herself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I... I didn't think such a thing was possible. I'd be interested in knowing exactly what she uses

      Delete
    2. Sadly besides the sticky pull up and together type bra, we'll never know.
      I actually see a lot of my Rosie in her...

      Delete