Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sarah Palin

Some people asked if I was anti - Islam after the Ann Summers post poking fun at the ISIS terror group. I am actually indiffferent to religion and politics. Here is a post poking fun at the "other" side so to speak. I just like to see padding and the following expose!

A blogger accused Sarah Palin of padding. From the evidence it seems she has a compelling case.

http://thoughtsfromveracity.blogspot.com/2010/01/palin-propensity-for-padding.html

While she is not flat, she has proven to be very good at using the right bras.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professional pics:





Media / campaign shots:




 

Caught out:












Comparison pics:




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have a funny pic on this subject. I was trying to figure out how to send it to you =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. Any contribution is most welcome. You can email me mlsfirm@yahoo.com

      Delete