Friday 12 December 2014

Cheshirepussy

Just got back. As promised, consider this an early Christmas present for diapering fans.

This is the other girl who accepted my request on the ELM website.
You can see her profile here: http://extralunchmoney.com/user/cheshirepussy
Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/cherrycheshire

I tried out ELM because they accept Bitcoins as payment. Since I didn't have any experience with bitcoins, I decided to try and went through the whole process of buying some, transferring them to a bitcoin wallet, etc. I'm done with ELM, though still have a few credits left. If you all have any ideas for a photo set, do let me know. If it is a good idea that I can publish on this blog I'll give them to you for free.

This is also my second set of original content!
Compared to the first set, I feel this girl captures the essence of this blog more aptly. I think the diapering fans will be very happy too.
You are all free to use it, just please send some traffic back here and give credit due. :)
-----------------------------------------------------






















1 comment: