Sunday 4 January 2015

The Bra Stuffer Exposed by Mindy Dances

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=58894;article=50183;title=The%20ASN%20Story%20Board


mindydancer@outlook.com
=========================================

So I thought I would relate a little story of something that happened to me about five years ago. I never really knew that I had anything like voyeuristic tendencies until this particular incident

First of all, a little bit of background and physical description. My name is Mindy, and I think of myself as being a more-or-less good person. I work hard, study hard and enjoy playing hard on occaision. But like anyone, I have faults - we are only human, right? For me, I hate to admit it, but my main fault is pretty easy to identify: vanity.

What can I say - I'm kind of a girly girl, and I like the fact that I am pretty. What's more, I like the fact that I am prettier than OTHER girls. Kind of a catty attitude I guess, but there it is. I'm a nice height, brunette, and fairly slender but still with a decent bottom. I have only one thing that I see as a flaw, and that happens to be my breasts. Or more accurately, my LACK of breasts.

My chest is totally and completely flat, with only the barest hint of swelling to indicate my feminine nature. I can't even fill out an A-cup bra properly - in truth, the only bra that fits my chest is a training bra (much to my embarassment). It's just not FAIR! I have a mother and two younger sisters that both sport breasts in the B to C-cup range, so genetics should have been on my side. But no, I get the chest of a 10 year old Korean boy. In fact only thing big about my tits are my nipples, which seem to be abnormally puffy, large and jut outwards in a truly comical fashion at the slightest provocation. They look ridiculous

Lots of girls don't mind looking like this, but for me, it drives me crazy. My slight tendencies towards being vain make it so that I just can't have it. I am too poor and have credit issues, so no breast augmentation surgery for me right now. So, in order to have a chest that matches up with the rest of me, I resort to something I have been doing since I was 12 - stuffing my bra.

Yeah yeah - laugh if you like, but it's just something I NEED to do! Back in the day, I made do with tissues - the old bra-stuffing standby. Nowadays, I am a little more high-tech, using fairly realistic silicone breast forms to make me look larger. I don't go crazy, usually making myself look like a B-cup (or maybe a C-cup on special occaisions). The end result is fairly realistic, as long as I don't show very much cleavage.

So anyways, the bra-stuffing is basically my biggest secret, and only my ex-boyfriend had really known about it, and he's a good guy that I trust won't let it get around (and that's mostly also because he's not the best endowed guy ever, either, if you know what I mean!). We dated through most of high school, but when I went off to college, we drifted apart.

At college, I didn't date too much, as I was working full time and had a lot of classes to juggle as well. Relationships weren't really in the cards for me at this point! The most I did was flirt more than my share, and attend the occasional party. I had a decent amount of friends...and one enemy. Sabina.

Sabina and I were both afflicted with the same terminal lack of money, and ended up sharing a dorm room with each other. We basically hated each other from the start. Oh don't get me wrong - we treated each other fairly civilly and all, but the currents of dislike lie just below the surface. Sabina was a tomboy and kind of a slob, and she drove me FRIKKEN CRAZY!!! Sharing a room with the bitch was misery and I never hope to be thrust into a similar situation again. I think the bitch even found my secret stash of bra inserts (the box I kept them in seemed to be disturbed), but thankfully she never really brought it up. And of course, while she wasn't exactly stacked, she easily sported C-cup or so, just to add insult to injury! Of everything, Sabina had precisely one thing about her that I did like, and that one thing was her boyfriend Jack.

Aaaaah Jack. The very thought of him makes me all happy in my girl parts even now! Luscious looking guy - kind of reminds me of Dean from the Gilmore Girls. I had kind of a huge crush on him, and I always loved to chat with him whenever he was hanging around our dorm room. We even had a few classes together, which made it even better for me! Ok...maybe upon reflection I kinda flirted with the guy a bit TOO much. He was spoken for after all. But come on - the guy was just plain hot, and it was fun! Plus is really pissed off Sabina, so that was kind of a side-benefit. Little did I know, that all my flirty flirts were pissing Sabina off even more than I had figured, and she had something of a lesson in mind for me.

It all went down on a Friday night party at a local fraternity. I'm not normally a frat/sorority kinda girl, but I had a particularly long week, and I needed some time to blow off some steam. A few beers in red plastic cups saw to that quite nicely! The frat house was crowded with rowdy partiers, and the music was deafening. I danced a bit and was generally having fun, when I spotted them - Jack and Sabina! They had attended the same party apparently, though they didn't look as if they were having a very good time. In fact it looked like they were having some sort of argument! The two of them shouted something and then they each seperated - Jack wandering over to the side of the room, and Sabina proceeding to dance like a total slut with some of the frat guys.

I probably should have let well enough alone, but the multiple beers I had drank by that time had other ideas. I sauntered over to Jack and put the full force of my alchohol-induced feminine charms to work. Poor guy never had a chance, and before long we were getting all touchy-feely. He seemed pretty hot for me, and it wasn't long after the friendly touches started that we progressed to kissing. This was great! Literally like a fantasy come true for me! And the fact that Sabina could very easily have spotted us only seemed to add to the excitement. I was better than that bitch, and obviously her guy thought so too, judging by how obviously aroused he was. After a time, he pulled me to one of the frat's bedrooms, and I let myself go along very willingly.

We ended up in some filthy, stinky frat bedroom that was completely revolting, but I didn't really care because Jack was doing some truly fantastic things to my ear with his tongue. I rubbed his crotch, and all's I can say is WOW! He was far more impressive than my poor ex, who I have to admit was about as well-endowed as I was busty. I pulled his shirt off greedily and he started pulling my own clothes off just as frantically. When he started to fumble with my bra straps, I instantly began to panic though - my bra pads!!

I blushed and started to stammer out some sort of explanation, but it was too late. The guy got the strap undone, and slid my bra off. With the silicone pads inside them, the bra was really heavy and hit the floor with an embarassing PLOP-PLOP, and the stupid jiggly pads bounced out of the stupid cups. Jack saw how I REALLY looked - flat chest and all.

He didn't seem to mind much though, which was great! He just whispered that he liked small tits and that mine were fantastic. Now that I think about he, he seemed far less surprised than he should have been (my bra pads were very realistic looking), but as buzzed and turned on as I was, I didn't really notice at all. Before long, my panties hit the floor too and I was completely naked.

He gently, but forcefully pushed me up against a wall, and started to caress me all over my body. We kissed and kissed - I just couldn't get enough of him! He started to tug on and lightly pinch my nipples. The puffy things are truly senestive, and I was moaning like some sort of animal - my huge nipples sticking out even more than normal. They were as big as the end digits on my pinky fingers and got very reddish from all the twisting and pulling.

Everything was wonderful...until the bottom dropped out. You see, I hadn't noticed that when Jack pressed me against the wall, he had actually maneuvered us so that I was pressed up right next too the bedroom's door. Before I knew what was going on, he quickly jerked over, yanked open the door, and pushed us both out into the frat hallway. Pushed out right into a waiting and laughing crowd of partiers...with Sabina at the head.

Apparently Jack and Sabina had decided to play a prank on me, hitting me right in my weak point. They must have staged their earlier argument and I fell right into it. Now I stood before the whole world (well...as many as could fit in the hallway anyways - SEEMED like the whole world), completely naked! What's more, my bra was gone, and EVERYONE could see just how flat and tiny my tits really were.

I gave a scream like I never have done in my entire life. Sabina was there, laughing. People had their phones out, snapping pics and videos. Everywhere I hear laughing, wolf whistles, catcalls. I screamed and tried to cover myself with my hands - especially trying to cover my pathetic chest so that people couldn't see my secret embarassment.

Screaming like a freak, I had to get out of there! Had to get where people couldn't see me! Jack was barring my way back to the bedroom, so that wasn't an option. Only thing I could do is try to get to my car and get the hell out of there! I charged into the laughing crowd, Sabina laughing the loudest of all of them. As I pushed my way through, people were pinching my botton, tweaking my huge nipples, slapping me on my thighs, and flat non-tits. I hear people shout things like "MINDY!!! What happened to your tits?!?", "WOW nice ass!", "Flatsy", "Itty bitty titty comittee!!" and other things like that.

My car keys were left with dozens of others in a large jar near the door. Totally naked for all to see, I ran across and plunged my hand into the jar. I was so freaked, I must have pulled out like five keys before I found the ones to my own car. The whole time, I heard camera phones going off. Jack must have retrieved my silicone bra inserts because people were tossing them around like some sort of embarassing footballs. Whimpering and sobbing, I ran out of the house, completely naked and my secret totally exposed.

Well I found my way to the car and had a very nerve-wracking and embarassing drive home - one hand crossed over my sad little tits pretty much the whole way. Sabina came back later, and things were different between us. She had beaten me, plain and simple, and I think I was a little bit scared of her from then on. Cowed would be the appropriate word. But we basically went back to our school routine just as we always did. I didn't even stop stuffing my bra, even though my secret was obviously out by then. Periodically I would catch someone staring at me and smirking, or whispering some sort of embarassing joke about me. The odd thing was...as time passed, in private moments...I found myself kinda being aroused by the experience. Baffling I know, but there it was. Perhaps it was because I spent so much time hiding my tiny tits that having them exposed was sort of a catharsis for me. Perhaps I'm just warped? Damned if I know.

But out of everything that happened, I will always remember Sabina's final words on the incident. Some time had passed, but we had just gotten to the point where we were saying civil words to each other.

"Mindy I know you aren't really a bitch deep down, but you have to admit that you were behaving pretty badly. You practically threw yourself on Jack! I paid you back, but believe me - I could very easily keep up this feud indefinitely. But don't worry, I'm bigger than that."

She gazed pointedly at my tits (once again my flat chest enhanced with my silicone bra forms) and gave a knowing smirk.

"A lot bigger."

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh such a great story! I love reading omes that actually happened, it just makes them 10 times better

    ReplyDelete