Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Race Queen

This is my first attempt at caption pics, so please be kind. The pictures are owned by others, I only claim credit for the story. I quite like the format of caption pics, it allows you to get into the juicy bits without having to develop characters, background, etc too much. Some pics to get your imagination firing, then the story delivers the punch line.

Racing is serious business,  as evidenced by the passing of female F1 driver Maria de Villotta about a year after a serious crash. This cap is not meant to demean anyone, and if Ms Patrick ever sees this I'd like to tell her I would marry her if she was still looking for a husband.

The whole idea came from a forum post asking if Danica Patrick had her pants cut away due to an accident. Turned out it was somebody else, but I never found out who. But the idea of having ones' clothes cut away for emergency treatment kept playing in my mind. Not sure if anyone had used this as an excuse to strip the main character before, otherwise this could be a first...

Also, if there are any medical people floating around her please do tell if I described the emergency and medical procedures correctly.










1 comment:

  1. Highly enjoyable. Having a famous person exposed as a fraud is always one of my favourite scenarios. While, in general, I prefer purely text based stories, it's always nice to mix things up a bit and there's no denying that a picture here and there can convey a scene far better than any descriptive prose could. Looking forward to more from you in the future jm, in whatever format you choose to use.

    ReplyDelete