Saturday 14 November 2015

Anne Coulter

Somebody put me up to this after seeing the blog. Since this lady is somebody who really divides opinion (in more ways than 1) I want to say now that I am indifferent to her and neither like nor hate her. I just think she talks and talks and talks.

The photo that sparked off the interest:
The inquirer didn't think these looked like 50 year old boobs after seeing this post: http://flatandfaking.blogspot.com/2014/06/pre-surgery.html The lady in that post is younger than Anne, but she nursed 3 children. Anne doesn't have children.

I looked around about Anne getting a boob job - there was some discussion but inconclusive.





Looked around more and realized that for such sized boobs, she showed very little cleavage...









Some clear signs of help:




At 6' tall, she has been lampooned as a man in disguise.

"Evidence" pics:







So there. Padding or boob job?


No comments:

Post a Comment