Sunday 20 March 2016

2nd Anniversary

Greetings everyone - I'm glad to announce that today is the 2nd anniversary of this blog! Very surprising for something that I started off for fun has lasted this long. I thought I'd address you all as most of you are return visitors / regulars.

Like the first year announcement, here are some fun figures relating to the blog after 2 years:

Total pageviews is now 278,535
Top post is "Tasha Shilla nude" - 7,753 views. Amazing considering it is only 1 picture!
2nd is also Tasha, with 5,723 views.
Last year's top post "Babysitter Betrayed" is 3rd with 3,902.
Top referring site is now Google. This is not so good for me since Google is a "catch-all" of sorts.
Top referring blogs are "Beyond The Magic Box" and Tcheser's blog. Thanks to Alec Leamus and Tcheser.
Top search term: "Flat and faking it".
Top country by pageviews: USA 132,584
Top browser is Chrome with 104,088 views or 38%.
Total comments: 300 (really wish for more).
Total posts: 563

I don't think pageviews is a good measure so around August last year I added a 3rd party flag counter to better gauge my audience.

Top country by visitors is USA: 9,447.
Top state in USA is California, accounting for 1,837 visitors.
Only US state that hasn't visited is Wyoming. So if anyone visits Wyoming please log on from there! :)
Malaysia is 4th with 1,089 visitors, all drawn in by 1 picture?
UK and Germany are 2nd and 3rd, but they read everything and not just 1 particular post.
A total of 118 countries have visited, from all continents except Antartica.
30 days average: 107 unique visitors daily.
Highest number of unique visitors in a single day: 245.

I am also 2 years older of course but think I have enough to keep going for another year. I would like to request that more comments be made so I have an idea what to do. I have to admit that till now I still have no idea what constitutes a good post or not. For example, I didn't expect Yam Conception, Tasha Shilla, Karisha Terebun and Kay Pike to attract so many views. A couple of other girls I thought were pretty hot were only so-so.

So thank you all very much and hopefully it's onwards to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment