Sunday 17 April 2016

Mistress Evelyn: A Dancer's Story by Fuchs Biedemeier

Fuchs Beidemeier is the admin of the #ArtificeExposed Yahoo Group.

=========================================================

Let's just get one thing straight from the beginning. I never liked Mistress Evelyn. I respected her, I guess, and I sure as hell was scared of her, but I never liked her. She was good at what she did, which was make people fear her. Yeah but I mean you can be good at that for your job and still not be a frigid bitch in your off hours. I mean I went through a bunch of acts while I was working at Starsky's - french maid, schoolgirl, cheerleader, whatever. But even if I was doing an act where I had to be mean to the customers, I was never mean to the other girls. Evelyn made a lot of enemies by being such a bitch to us backstage. I guess that's why nobody exactly came running to help her on her last day. But let me tell the story from the beginning.

Mistress Evelyn (we all had to call her that - I never even knew her real name!) was quite a woman. She was tall and slender, with real big boobs and striking features - long straight jet black hair, white skin and eyes so dark they almost looked black. Everything about her was black - she only ever wore black. Usually she'd wear a black corset, or sometimes like a leather bikini or something. You know, bondage stuff, the usual. She always wore these huge knee-high boots with stiletto heels that were super-sexy. I guess the guys like me enough, but I used to wish i had a body like hers.

Anyway I mean she made a huge impression on the clientele. A week after she showed up Starsky said profits were up 10%. The guys just ate her up. Even the real tough guys, you know? They loved to get put down and abused by her. She would call them names, make them do stuff, step on them, whip them - whatever she felt like and they paid her to do it! No guy ever paid me to get whipped, that's for sure.

So she'd been there a couple of weeks and Starsky was already treating the rest of us like dirt. He gave her the main spot in the nightly show, where basically she would take one of her customers and do her whole humiliation routine in front of the whole club, right there on the stage. She'd handcuff the guy to thepole or something, and then just really go at him right there in front of everybody. It was her idea and I never thought the guys would go for it but I guess getting humiliated like that just made it sexier for a lot of them.

I don't have anything against somebody being popular but she really treated us bad. She would insult us and tell us our acts were no good or we just weren't worth shit. Some of the girls she had so scared they would run errands for her like getting her lunch or something, it was really sad. I guess I was never that bad but I knew better than to cross paths with her. Starsky would've had my hide if I'd ever pissed her off.

The thing is, I had this one customer, Joe, and he was a real sweetheart, but you know, simple. He used to love it when I did the cheerleader thing, with the pom-poms and whatever. He really liked kissing, more than anything else. He was like a child in a man's body. Well anyway I mean he wasn't the kind of guy who would really be into Mistress Evelyn's kinky stuff. It was all probably over his head anyway. I used to watch him watching her show and I could tell he didn't really get what was going on. He would laugh in the wrong places and stuff.

So one night it turns out Mistress Evelyn's scheduled mark didn't show for whatever reason. So she decides to wing it and pull a random sucker from the audience. She tells them this and everybody's like cheering and chanting. Joe was cheering too, and clapping and generally being his goofy self. Well she saw him and decided he was going to be the slave for her routine.

I didn't know what to say, I mean I knew it was a bad idea though so I hissed at her to take someone else. She looked at me like I was a dead animal or something. "I am Mistress here!" she yelled, "Don't you ever presume to tell me what to do! You are nothing! Go crawl back into whatever hole you came out of!" Well I was shocked. I wanted to punch her in the face or something but instead I just kinda sat down with this dumb look on my face. Everybody looked at me for a second and then they all turned back to watch the show.

Joe looked scared but when she yelled at him and told him to come up on the stage, he did. He looked so out of place with his plaid work shirt on. She had her usual stiletto boots on, and this black leather bikini with like big straps and buckles and stuff. Her big boobs were pushed up out of the front of it so she had like all this cleavage. She made Joe kneel down in front of her and pushed her boobs in his face. He looked kinda confused, like he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be having fun or not. Her long black hair fell on his face.

"Bow your head before me," she told Joe. He seemed a little unsure of what she meant, but when she pushed his head down he put it on the floor. She put her boot on his head and struck a pose for the audience, and everybody cheered. Joe kinda laughed.

Then she said "Now lick my boot!" I couldn't believe it, how mean she was being. Joe looked at her, unsure, and was like "lick it?" She stamped her shoe in front of his face and put on this really mean expression. "Lick the boot!" she shouted. Joe shrugged his shoulders, clumsily hunkered down, stuck out his tongue and licked her shoe.

I was practically sick watching the poor, innocent guy getting abused like that but there was nothing I could do. Now she grabbed his collar and yanked on it. "Get up! Stand up and be punished!" She had a switch which she was waving at the audience. They cheered again. Joe stood up slow and heavy, and looked at Evelyn kinda embarassed.

She started yelling at him again. "Turn around, so I can whip you like the animal you are!" But Joe seemed to be getting bored of the bondage act. He reached out to grab her face, blurting out "Kiss Joe!" Evelyn yanked her head back, horrified, and pulled away from Joe's hands, which were tangled up in her long hair. When she pulled her head back, it pulled the wig right off her head! A gasp came out of the audience, and from the rest of the girls. We had no idea it was a wig! Underneath she had short brown hair, all tucked up under this ridiculous stocking cap. With her bondage outfit on and her goofy hairstyle, she looked totally stupid!

When Evelyn realized her cover was blown, she instinctively pushed Joe away from her and he took a step back, off balance. He was about to fall over backwards and he grabbed at the closest thing, which turned out to be one of the leather straps of Mistress Evelyn's bra. By that time it was too late, though, and he went over backwards, taking the bra with him. The back strap broke and the bra came right off in his hand. And that wasn't all! Mistress Evelyn's amazing boobs came right off with it! That's right, it was all padding! Underneath she was flat as a pancake. You want to know about bondage? The real bondage was how hard her boobs must have been squished to make it look like she had real cleavage under there. Looking at her on the stage, with her tiny tits and her de-wigged head, everybody in the room started laughing. Evelyn ran off the stage.

Well, that was the last we ever saw of Mistress Evelyn. I guess she and Starsky came to an "agreement", which must have basically been that nobody would come to see her anymore so she might as well bail and try her luck at some other bar. Everybody was telling the story, though, so the name "Starsky's" got around and business was actually up after she left. And Joe finally got what he really wanted, which was a nice easy lap dance from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment