Sunday 22 May 2016

Erica: Worse: The t-shirt (5th story) by KrylB

https://sites.google.com/site/krylbsstories/stories/erica-s-stories/worse-the-t-shirt---part-5

WARNING: Minor involved in this story. Read no further if not agreeable with such material.
----------------------------------------------------

After my last class, I met Alicia at the exit. We walked away and she told me her mum would pick us up and drives us to the mall. I started to panic.
"I can't go to the mall like this! We have to go back to your place. I need to borrow you something to wear!" I shouted.
"Why? You spent the whole day in school like that. I don't see why you couldn't go to the mall like that too. Besides, we're going there to buy clothes, so you'll have something to wear soon..."


I didn't want her mom to see me like this, and I felt really bad about walking in the mall half naked! She was definitely crazy! I was about to refuse when her mother pulled up. Alicia ran to the car and opened the passenger door. She entered the car and I weakly opened the rear door. I sat down and tried to put my legs together inside. This was really bad. I've known Alicia's mother for years. She is a friend of my mother.
"Hi Erica!" She said.
"Hello." I replied weakly.
"My god! That's a sexy outfit! Did you go to your classes dressed like that?"
"She got her clothes stolen during her gym class! That's her gym outfit." said Alicia.
"Oh I see. I hope you didn't loose too valuable clothes!"
"Well, not really... Those were old clothes." I answered.
"I certainly understand why you need to go shopping then!" She laughed.
Fortunately, she didn't seem to notice I was bottomless.

She dropped us in the parking lot and Alicia said her goodbyes for the weekend since her parents would be gone for their trip when we go back to her place. I said goodbye too, while pulling on my t-shirt. When the car left, I had a sinking feeling. I was half-naked, on a parking lot in front of a mall. And I was about to walk inside with my so-called beast friend! How could it be worse? Alicia didn't want to leave me the time to think about it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the entrance. My knees were shaking and I felt like fainting. I only had my t-shirt, my socks, my sneakers and my purse!

When we passed the doors, I stopped dead in my tracks! God was this mall crowded! There were people everywhere! I was holding onto the hem of my t-shirt with both hands like my life depended on it. I don't know why this felt much worse than at school. At least I was in a familiar surrounding there. Here, I felt like I was in a completely public place. Anybody could walk by and see me!
"Stop pulling on that t-shirt! You'll tear it!" Said Alicia.
I looked at her with pleading eyes. This was too much for me.
"Look, if you keep trying to hide and act like there is a problem, people will notice you. You just have to act naturally. Just let go of your t-shirt and walk with me. There's nothing to worry about. Your t-shirt is long enough to cover you, as long as you don't bend or squat, of course!" She said.
Maybe she was right, but I didn't know how I could possibly act naturally! I was naked! She grabbed my hand and I reluctantly let go of the t-shirt and followed her.

She made me walk without entering any shop at first, to help me relax, as she said it. I didn't feel relaxed at all. I was sometimes looking at the ground to avoid stares, sometimes looking around me to see if a lot of people were looking at me. And they were! I could see a lot of people looking at my legs. I suppose they were trying to figure out what I was wearing under the t-shirt! If only they knew...

Alicia dragged me in front of a lingerie shop.
"One very important part of sexy clothing is the underwear." She said.
I looked at her with an expressionless face.
"I saw what you wear, and it's not sexy at all! You need to get rid of those printed white-cotton granny panties! Come with me..."

She grabbed my hand and led me inside. We were surrounded by sexy lacy underwear. She led me to a wall full of hanging panties. She focused on a display of thongs. She asked my size and took a few of them. She then led me to the changing room. There were two rooms closed by a curtain on the back wall of the shop. I entered one of them and looked at the thongs Alicia chose for me. Those were sexy things!

First, I took one white simple model. It was a simple white triangle in front, and a string in the back and on the hips. No lace on this one. I pulled it on (I didn't need to remove anything first!). Alicia asked me to show her. I pulled the curtain open.
"You should remove your t-shirt! I don't see anything!" She said.
I wanted to close the curtain but Alicia was holding it. Besides, I'd have to open it to show her anyway. I quickly grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I dropped it in the room and waited for Alicia's approbation. She looked at me from head to toe.
"Nice! That's sexy! Turn around."
I turn my back to her.
"I like that! The string is really hidden between your butt cheeks, it almost looks like you are naked!" She said.
Then I froze in terror. Another voice talked.
"Do you need help?"
It was the saleswoman! I didn't move while Alicia talked to her.
"Well... We are looking for something sexy for my friend here." said Alicia.
"Well you certainly found something sexy!" She answered.
"Turn around!" said Alicia.
I slowly turned around until I was facing them. The saleswoman was looking at my small tits with a smile.
"Maybe you are in the wrong shop here. There is a children's clothing shop over there where you could find something more of her age..." She said.
I felt completely humiliated. This saleswoman looked to be about 20, very good looking in a nice dress. She obviously thought I was a little girl! Alicia was smiling.
"Well she looks a little younger that she really is, and I don't think they'll have anything sexy in that shop."
"That's true, but why does she need to look sexy?" asked the woman.
"We want her to look older, and more attractive! Her classmates always make fun of her because of the way she dresses..." said Alicia.
"I see... Well as long as you pay, there's no problem." said the woman.

I felt like a little girl because of the way they were talking about me like I wasn't there. And I wasn't allowed any modesty either! I was in plain view of the whole shop. Luckily, there didn't seem to be anyone else in the shop now.
"Do you have anything that would look sexy on top of that?" asked Alicia.
"Well... With her small breast, I don't think a Wonderbra could do any wonder. A push-up needs something to push up, if you know what I mean! But we have maybe some padded bras that could probably fit. I'll go and see what I can find."
"Why don't you try another thong?" asked Alicia when she was away.
I wanted to close the curtain, but she was still holding it. No one was around so I thought I could do it quickly. I don't know why I didn't dare to ask her to let go of the curtain! I think I felt too weak to talk. So I turned my back to her and dropped the thong to my feet and stepped out of it. I picked it up then took the next one. It was a black lacy one. I quickly put it on and turned around.
"Wow that is sexy too!" Said Alicia.
She was right. The front was lacy on the edges and completely see-through and the back was nothing more than a string. This was as decent as naked.
"Try the last one." Said Alicia.

I turned again my back to her to remove it. Once I was naked and bent over to pick it up on the ground, I heard the saleswoman coming back.
"Here! Try this on!" She said.
I quickly turned around and put the thong on the chair. I was mortified to be seen completely naked, and bending over too! I shuddered at the display I just gave to her. She had a big smile and was presenting a bra to me. She clearly wanted me to take it without letting me the time to put panties on first. I took the bra and tried to put it on. It was the first time I was wearing a bra and I had troubles with the hook at the back. The saleswoman came to help me and hooked it. She then put her hands on the cups and adjusted it. It was weird!

The bra was cute, but I didn't fill the cups, even though they were small and padded. It looked like I was wearing my mother's bra. The cups were not touching my nipples and I could see them when I looked down. The saleswoman and Alicia laughed.
"I don't think she can wear this! She certainly doesn't need it!" said the saleswoman.
"Don't you have anything smaller?" asked Alicia.
"Not really... What she needs - if she really wants to wear a bra - is a sport bra. But I don't even think I have something in her size. You'll have to look in the children's shop!"

I felt mortified by her comments. She must have thought I was a little girl trying to look older.
"A sport bra wouldn't look sexy. We need something else..." said Alicia.
"Well, a bra is not mandatory to look sexy! Especially with very small breasts." she said with a quick glance to my chest.

She walked over to a rack just outside the changing rooms area. She grabbed a black see-thru camisole and held it in front of her.
"This looks sexy regardless of the bust size." she said.
"Oh yes! That looks good!" said Alicia.
She walked to the saleswoman and took the camisole from her hands.
"Come here Erica! You should try this on."
I walked to her still thinking about the humiliating words of the saleswoman, not realizing I was walking in a shop wearing only a bra! I held my hand to take the camisole, but she withdrew it.
"You need to remove that bra first, Erica!" she said with a grin.
I looked at her with big eyes. What game was she playing? I just wanted to get this over with so I reached in my back to unhook my bra. Of course I couldn't do it. The saleswoman told me to turn so she could help me. I turned around and at exactly the same time, three girls about 18 to 20 years old walked inside the shop. They stopped dead in their tracks when they saw me. I tried to turn around to go back to the safety of change-rooms, but the saleswoman was already holding the back of my bra.
"Stop moving or I'll never manage to remove it!" she scolded me.
I looked at the ground while she unsnapped my bra then let it slide down my arms. I wanted to cover myself but had to let go of the straps. I heard the girls gasp and laugh. They were probably surprised to see how flat my chest was.

"Lift your arms above your head." said Alicia.
I lifted my arms. I was almost crying. But I was so horny! Alicia put the camisole down my arms and down my torso. I put my arms down and breathed deeply. Apparently I didn't breathe since I saw those girls. My heart was beating so fast! I looked down at the camisole and gasped. It was completely see-through. I could see my very hard nipples as clearly as if I was naked, and it went down to my waist, leaving my butt and pussy completely on display. I turned around to face Alicia and the saleswoman. Of course I showed my butt to the three girls by doing this but what choice did I have?

"Wow! That' great! You look good! It's really classy!" exclaimed Alicia.
"Oh yes it is. I believe some of our customers wear that as a top to go dancing in clubs." said the saleswoman.
"Really?" asked Alicia with too much interest to my taste.
"Yes, but they wear a black bra underneath to look decent of course! So that wouldn't work with our girl here, since there is no bra that would fit her, except from some sport bra from the children's clothing store..."
"Well, it would be indecent if she had something to hide!" said Alicia.
"That's right... But I doubt she's old enough to go dancing, anyway!"
"Not yet but we sometimes have parties at friend's houses..." said Alicia.
I looked at her. She couldn't expect me to go to parties wearing that! But the smile on her face told me otherwise. Why do I consider her as a friend?
"You have to buy it, Erica!" she told me.
"Well... OK, why not..." I managed to say.
"Do you have other things to propose us?" asked Alicia to the saleswoman.
"Well, we have some nice nighties that would look nice on her. Come this way."

She walked past the three girls in the direction of the door. Alicia took my hand and pulled me. We followed her and I could feel my whole body burn in shame when I walked past the three girls. They were openly staring at me with big smiles.
"Hey little girl! Can't find your way back to the changing room?" said one of them.
They all cracked up laughing, including Alicia and the saleswoman! I felt like dying. I kept walking, pretending I didn't hear. We stopped near the nighties. We were just near the door. I wasn't really in plain view from the outside, but anybody passing by and looking at the right moment could see me! Fortunately, nobody seemed to be looking that way.

The saleswoman took one silky white nightie and showed it to us.
"Oh that looks nice! You have to try it on, Erica." said Alicia.
I didn't like the sound of that. She grabbed the hem of my camisole and lifted it. I had given away every hope of modesty by now so I lifted my arms until she removed it completely. I then went to take the nightie to quickly put it on, but the saleswoman was removing it from the clothes hanger. She took like an eternity before she could handle it to me. I was so nervous I had troubles putting it on. She took it and proceeded to dress me. I was mortified. Not only did I look like a little girl, I was treated as one too.

When she had it on me, I looked down. I have to admit it looked good! It was a little see-through, but really not as much as the camisole. It was lacy on the cleavage and on the bottom, and there were two slits on the sides that went up to the waist. If I had been wearing panties, they would have been visible.
"You look good!" said Alicia.
"Yes she does!" said the saleswoman.
Even the three girls behind seemed impressed by how it looked on me. I managed to smile and I twirled to show it well. I was glad to have the attention since I didn't felt naked this time. I started to relax some more.
"I think I'll buy it." I said.
"...with the camisole and the two thongs!" added Alicia.
"Well... yes..." I replied.
I wasn't really sure about the camisole and the thongs, but Alicia was insistent and they did look good.
"OK, give me camisole and the nightie and I'll go check them and put them in a pack for you." said the saleswoman.
She grabbed the hem of the nightie and pulled it up and off of me before I had time to think. I was completely naked in the shop and she walked away with the nightie and the camisole. I walked in the direction of the changing room and had to walk past the three girls who hadn't moved yet. When I was at their level, I heard someone gasp behind me. I turned around and there was a middle age couple standing at the entrance looking at me in shock. I turned around and quickly went to the safety of my changing room.

When I was inside, I couldn't resist the urge and stroked my clit with one hand and put one then two fingers in my pussy with the other hand. I came in less than one minute, biting my lip to avoid screaming. When I was finished, I heard Alicia on the other side of the curtain:
"If you are finished, you could give me the thongs so I can give them to the saleswoman." she said.
Oh god! She certainly heard me moan!

I took the thongs and opened the curtain to give them to her. She was looking at me with a big smile. She took the thongs and winked at me.
"Don't take too long in there, we still have other shops to visit." she said.
She walked away and I quickly closed the curtain because I could see the three girls and the couple still looking my way. I don't know if they heard me, but they certainly saw I was still naked. I had to sit down to calm down my nerves and get my breath back.


1 comment:

  1. It's been ages since I read the Erica stories! Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete