Sunday 3 July 2016

The Fashion Show – Part Eighteen BY: HOOKED6

http://cmnf.coccozella.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2372

---------------------------------------

Karen looked at me. I could tell she was ever so humiliated at being ordered around – especially in front of her submissive, Lisa. Karen was used to GIVING orders not taking them. I couldn’t have asked for a better retribution than this. It hit her right where it hurt – her pride!


She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse and then handed it to me after she was through. The sight of another female stripping on the sidewalk made a crowd stop and watch. As she stood in her sheer pink bra she undid the button on her jeans and proceeded to lower the zipper. The anticipation among the crowd was palpable. All eyes were glued to Karen. She struggled a bit to get the jeans off her legs as they were tight fitting. She managed eventually to hand them over to me. She then looked at me as she stood in her bra and panties, I’m guessing in the hope of a last minute reprieve.


Realizing that I wasn’t going to change my mind, she undid the clasp on her bra and took it off.


“Well I’ll be . . . a PADDED bra!” I chided her. “Your boobs are smaller than mine! And you gave me such a hard time at the Fashion Show.” Everyone standing around laughed adding to her shame.


She quickly pulled off her panties and gave them to me. I put them in a pile on the sidewalk like a bunch of discarded trash – placing her bra and panties on top of course in plain sight of the crowd. Karen was really pretty and unlike me, she was shaved bare. Her labia extended high up the front of her pelvis where an obvious clitoral bud protruded like a pink pencil eraser, which seemed to grow larger with each passing moment. It was quite eye-catching to be sure and what’s worse was that Karen knew it too! I painted the same words on Karen’s body as I had done on Lisa’s. When I was through I informed her that I expected her to spend EIGHT full hours like that as well. Her mouth dropped open hearing that and Lisa snickered out loud! I guess she too was enjoying the sight of her mistress being shamed.


I did feel a little bad for her though as she was on her period and everyone walking by knew it too as Karen wasn’t one to cut the string on her tampon. It looked silly dangling down between her legs.


I was enjoying every minute of it. Just to keep things interesting I would shout out occasionally about animal cruelty and I usually got some sort of reaction. Often I ended up inviting the wrath of some persnickety old lady who obviously relished her furs.

“Look at you! You’re acting like trailer trash standing there all sluty- looking. Why don’t you all get a job!” one lady heckled. Others made fun of her comments showing support for our cause – and the nudity!


In between times I would make it a point to purposely walk around my two naked subjects looking over every inch of their bodies. I did this for two reasons – one because I wanted to embarrass them with my newly obtained power over them and two, because I really enjoyed looking at their naked bits!


A little later as I was standing by observing the reactions of the crowd, a teenager came up, grabbed the pile of Karen’s clothes and took off running with them laughing as he disappeared out of sight!


“STOP HIM!” Karen shouted, but no one made a move. They were all too busy laughing.


“How am I going to get home?!” Karen asked in a panic.


“Same way you got here, I guess.”


“But I walked SEVEN BLOCKS to find this corner!” she lamented.


Giggling profusely I retorted, “Oh well, next time pay for parking at a garage close by. It will save you a lot of trouble. Your trip home should really be interesting.”


Lisa was the first to get obviously aroused. I saw a shiny film coating the inside of her legs. I could tell she was terribly embarrassed about it too. Then things started to get interesting.


“TRACY!” Karen whispered in a panic trying to attract my attention.

“What?”


“It’s a cop! He’s coming right towards us! I don’t want to go to jail!” she said nervously.


Sure enough a uniformed officer was marching in our direction and he didn’t look happy.


“Don’t worry,” I said confidently. “I’ll handle this.”


What’s going on here! You people better put on some clothes and I mean NOW!” he said with authority. Lisa jumped at his instruction and reached for her coat.


“Don’t you move! You both stay right where you are!” I said to Lisa and Karen with equal authority.


“Officer, this is a legal protest and we are within our rights to protest like this.”


“OH YEAH, naked on the city streets? I don’t think so.” He said looking me square in the eye.


With equal determination I replied, “Yeah naked on the city streets. Nudity is not a crime you know. Besides I have a permit issued by the city clerk, paid for and recorded as of yesterday.” I reached into my bag and produced the protest permit. Karen’s eyes were huge. I don’t think she actually believed I had the guts to stand up to authority like I just had done nor did she think I actually had a permit.


As the officer was looking it over I took the liberty of pointing a few things out just to avoid any misunderstanding. “See, the permit is issued for a peaceful NUDE protest against animal cruelty at this exact location. The required fee has been paid and here is the official seal of the city right here issued by the city clerk’s office.”


“Well . . . it seems in order,” he said looking up at me. He then smiled and scrutinized the two naked girls who both blushed at having someone of such authority checking out their nude bodies. This went on for several long moments.


“So I guess we can continue with our protest, right?” I pressed just to be sure my fun wasn’t going to end prematurely.


“No, I don’t think so,” he said looking back at me.


“WHY? What do you mean you don’t think so?”


He smiled from ear to ear and said, “Did you bother to read the standard language on the BACK of the permit?”


“HUH? What language?”


“Right here,” he said flipping it over. He proceeded to quote from the form, “Recognized protests covered under this permit will consist of not less than THREE or no more than FIFTY participants. Larger groups must apply under section 502(b) of the city code annotated.”


I was shocked.


“Well miss,” he continued, “Unless I’m mistaken I only count TWO nude participants. And that, sweetie, constitutes disorderly conduct NOT a recognizable protest under present city ordinance.”


After all my hard work there was no way I was going to lose out on some technicality. The two girls had only been standing naked in public for an hour! I wanted them to endure EIGHT hours of this.


I thought for a second and decided on a plan of action. I have always been able to think quickly under fire and balance the benefits and disadvantages of a particular situation and coming to the best possible decision. This time was no exception.


“You’re mistaken, officer. I count THREE nude participants.” I said as I took off my shirt and tossed it to the crowd. In a few moments I was naked and joined the girls completing the official requirements of the city code for a recognizable protest.


He smiled and looked me over as lewdly as he had done to the other girls. “Sorry, I guess I counted wrong,” he said as he tipped his hat. “Have a nice day ladies. I’ll just hang around and make sure no problems arise.”


“Sure officer. That would be very nice,” I said politely.


So there we were, three young nude women in the middle of a crowded downtown for the next SEVEN hours. There was no telling how many people were going to see us that day. I found myself laughing as I realized that we offered something for everyone – me with my full bush, Lisa with her small manicured hair and the totally bare Karen!


“Tracy, have you lost your mind?” Karen asked me totally bewildered.


“No. There was no way you guys were going to get a break. I rather see you humiliated for the full eight hours than to quit on a technicality!”


“Yeah, but now YOU’RE having to endure it too. That’s stupid. Why punish yourself just to get back at us?”


“Punish myself? You’ve got it all wrong. I actually LOVE this stuff. I’ve discovered a whole new side of me that I didn’t know existed thanks to you two! And, I got a new job to boot!”

5 comments:

  1. Link to the whole story doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't really fit the theme of this blog anyway to be honest

      Delete
    2. The entire coccozella site seems to be down. I don't know what happened :(

      ZA - Well, there was a character who was padding... I am running low on stories anyway, need help finding more material.

      Delete
    3. I'll admit it's definitely hard to find good stories and honestly, I think you've done a great job with this site so far. There's just some posts in which I don't see how they really fit with the blog.

      Delete
    4. Well, I leave the scope a little wider to include all sorts of artifice. If I kept it strictly on breasts I'd have a lot less material.

      Delete