Sunday 2 October 2016

The Flatsy Bunny

Author unknown..
The links not longer work, if anyone could "refresh" this article for me I would be grateful.

=======================================

I recently had the wildest (and most eye-opening) experience, but I can't tell anyone about it (except, anonymously, on this board.) I have this really neat lady as a neighbor, who is somewhere in her mid-sixties. We've been friendly, but not particularly close, for quite a while, and she always struck me as sweet in a rather grandmotherly-type way. Last week I happened to stop by her place and, while we were chatting, I noticed a pair of bunny ears on a bookshelf. Since she lives by herself, I thought that was bit unusual, and asked who they belonged to. To my astonishment, she replied "me!" It turns out that she used to be a Playboy Bunny back in the 1960s!

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather, since I just could NOT imagine this sweet little old lady in a bunny suit. But I'll be dashed if she didn't pull out an old scrapbook and show me photos of herself from the old days, and she looked *really* good (in a big hair, 60's-ish kind of way). That got us to talking, and she told me all kinds of stories about her time with Playboy (which was actually only a few years in the early-mid sixties.) At one point I told her I envied her the experience, but that it was one that I never could have had. When she asked why, I let her in on my near-flatsydom and remarked that I lacked the single most obvious attribute of a bunny.

At that point she laughed and told me that I was rather naive. According to her, the Playboy Bunny uniform only came in two sizes: 35D and 37D. On the other hand, while Playboy did indeed like to hire girls who were 'perfectly sized', the reality was that the actual bunnies were much closer to a typical cross section of the population, with most of them being B and C cups, and even a few A cups thrown in. According to my neighbor, virtually EVERY Playboy Bunny padded to some degree!

When I gently explained to her that it was one thing to pad from a C to a D, but another thing entirely to go from a less-than-A to a D, she said, "I'll prove it to you!" Shen then went upstairs and came back a few minutes later with her original costume, which she had (apparently unusually) been allowed to keep when she left! I looked at the bustier, and realized that hey, she might actually be right. The thing was so boned and padded that it looked almost like a suit of armor. We joked about my trying it on, but since I was only wearing my usual B cup Curves, there was no way it was going to fit me. But I was (guiltily) intrigued enough so that I told her I would come back at some point with the correct 'accessories' and give it a try.

The next time I was in town, I stopped by a lingerie store and bought a pair of giant, D-size, silicone enhancers. Now, I would never wear something that big where anyone who knew me could see me, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to be a Bunny, if only for a minute. When I returned to my neighbors' with the falsies, she gave me the bunny suit to put on, and then she helped me fit in the giant fake boobs. WOW! She was absolutely right!

Although the mental picture I had of Playboy Bunnies (since they were, of course, before my time) was one of overflowing cups, the tops are actually built with very full coverage, coming back almost to the chest wall. When used with lots of lower-cup padding and a B or C cup breast, the result is a ton of 'Playboy cleavage'. But with a small-breasted (or, in my case, near-flat) occupant, the cups can be fully loaded up and sit pretty close to the chest. According to my friend, this was (seriously!) one of the reasons that Playboy invented a backward-leaning move called the Bunny Dip, so that when the bunnies served drinks to customers they wouldn't have to lean forward and fall out of their cups!

With the suit in place, my friend gave me the cuffs, tail, ears, etc. to put on, and when we were all finished I looked in the mirror...and boy did I look hot! While I can't say that my chest looked completely natural (at least, there's no way I can think of myself as a D cup), it sure looked just like the old bunny pictures my friend had, and as long as I did the Bunny Dip she taught me and didn't lean forward, you really can't tell that I'm padding. After I changed back, my friend told me that about a web site for ex-bunnies that she visits, which I looked at as soon as I got home. Among other things, they have quite a photo gallery.

Take a look at this less-than-D bunny: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/bunnyhistory/pictorial/pic61.jpg

...and this one stuffing her suit!: http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/explayboybunnies2/photoalbums/bunnydeanna/bd2.jpg

...and the padding in this outfit http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/explayboybunnies2/photoalbums/greatgorgebunnies/gg1.jpg

For about two seconds I thought about asking my friend to take a picture of me in the outfit that I could post here, but I sat quietly until the thought passed, so you're just going to have to use your imagination. All I can say, though, is that I now have this crazy desire to go to a costume party with my 'bunny boobs' and see what the guy-reaction level is. Not that it is ever going to happen, but what a dream!

(Sorry if this post is too long, but there really isn't anyone else I can tell!)

Marsha

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/explayboybunnies/photoalbums/hughhefner/hh18.jpg Playboy bunnies with Hugh Hefner

No comments:

Post a Comment