Sunday 4 December 2016

The Storm - Part 11 By: Hooked6

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=58894;article=38323;
Copyright January 2011 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved.

WARNING: This story involves minors. Please read no further if not agreeable with such material.

------------------------------------

Mrs. Edwards got out of the car and firmly took hold of her daughter’s hand. Carrie looked over at me as if silently pleading with me to intervene on her behalf and somehow get her mom to change her mind about going inside. It was mean of me I know, but all I did was give her an evil grin and say, “Carrie, you know how dangerous things have been all day. This really is the best place for us to be. Like you said to me before, stop being so selfish and think of your mom for a change. How would she feel if you got hurt or worse? I think we should do what she says.”

Carrie gave me the most hateful look as her mom pulled her from the car. The sight of my friend cowering naked next to her car in the middle of town REALLY excited me. I couldn’t help but get aroused by the erotic nature of what I was seeing – Carrie swinging her head this way and that nervously checking to see if anyone had noticed her standing there as she desperately tried to cover herself. I wondered if all those people who had seen me naked only hours before had the same intense feelings as I was having right then looking at Carrie. It wasn’t the satisfaction of revenge that was so pleasing. It was the very idea of seeing her standing in town naked knowing that she was about to be seen by people she knew and there wasn’t a thing she could do about it that was so powerfully stimulating. It is hard to describe. All I knew was that I was wet and had that feeling of fire down below just aching for release!!

“MOM . . . Please!” Carrie persisted. “I’m . . . I’m sorry . . . It was all Tina’s idea. Really! SHE is the one who should be punished, not me! Please don’t . . .”

“Don’t what, Carrie? Look after your well-being and safety? You’ve seen the damage this storm has done. You know first-hand what happened to Katie’s house. Why she could have been killed earlier today! Let’s get inside before we get hurt ourselves,” her mom remarked. Just then a streak of lightening flashed across the sky silencing all conversation as we waited for the sure-to-be-heard clap of thunder. I couldn’t help but think that Mother Nature wasn’t going to be the only one “flashing” today!

Mrs. Edwards took hold of one arm and literally began dragging her daughter towards the door as a steady drizzle began falling again. “Grab her other hand, Katie,” Mrs. Edwards instructed. “I don’t want her to fall down and get hurt.” It was all I could do to pull Carrie’s remaining arm away from her groin as she was desperate to keep herself covered. Carrie was bigger than me but I had the advantage of leverage, well that and I was running on an adrenalin-high. I managed to pull her hand away leaving her totally exposed just as we opened the auditorium door and walked inside.

What greeted me was totally unexpected. Instead of seeing shocked expressions on people’s faces as they saw a naked Carrie enter the building, I saw a crowd of fellow classmates at the far end of the room all huddled around a scared, totally humiliated and COMPLETELY NAKED TINA !!! She was standing next to her father and mother, who were holding her arms out away from her body as Tina’s mother was talking to the small, huddled crowd. Unlike earlier when I was paraded about this very building, most of the adults and their families had already gone home. All that remained was a small group of volunteers that had been helping Mrs. Thompson, the teacher from school who had been organizing the shelter all day. I thought about how awful it must be for Tina having to be seen naked by her dad, but that feeling quickly passed.

I was still trying to take it all in when I heard someone shout, “HEY!! THERE’S CARRIE ANN!!”

The entire group began laughing and pointing at Carrie and several of the group ran over to get a better look and then walked with us as we headed to where Tina was standing. “Oh My GOSH! You dye your hair!” one girl said with obvious disdain as she noticed the difference in color from the hair on her head and the thick, curly short hairs about her groin.

“You really need to do a little chickscaping, sister!” another girl quipped with a giggle. “Razors are cheap ya know.”

Carrie’s face was as red as a tomato and I could tell she was like totally mortified as everyone was looking over every inch of her body and making comments. Her mom just had that righteous smile on her face as if she had been hoping that that would happen. The guys were typically crude remarking on the sexy shape of her ass or the size of her melons. But the girls - they were the worst - pointing out all her imperfections with gusto. Honestly, I would have never noticed those couple of pimples on her butt until someone drew attention to them.

But my biggest shock was seeing Tina. I didn’t expect to find her here naked like Carrie. Seeing her naked body for the first time, I got angry . . . REALLY ANGRY!! You see, at school, Tina had been subtly making me feel self-conscious about my body and lack of boobs. Here, now, I discovered that all this time Tina had been wearing a padded bra!! Why she wasn’t any bigger than me up top!! My only consolation however was now everyone else knew that too!

Mrs. Edwards brought her daughter up to Tina and positioned her so that she was standing right next to her facing the crowd. I still had a grip on her hand too making sure she was as exposed as I had been earlier to this same group of kids. Tina’s dad began asking the group to quiet down. His voice was certainly menacing and authoritative so no one dared challenge him. In an instant the entire place was as quiet as a library.

Mr. Conner began speaking. “Most of you know what my daughter Tina, with the help of Carrie Ann Edwards earlier today, did to poor Katie here. In fact I’m sure many of you had witnessed little Katie’s situation right here in this same auditorium. What happened to Katie‘s house as a result of the storm was tragic – a terrible act of nature. But it certainly was NO EXCUSE for these two hooligan’s to humiliate the poor girl further. I want everyone right here and now to know that we as parents aren’t going to tolerate things like that. Mrs. Edwards and I have talked and have decided that we wanted our daughters to know what it feels like to be exploited like poor Katie was earlier today.”

Mrs. Edwards spoke up and added, “We felt both these girls needed to be punished. Now that the storm system has all but moved on and things are getting back to some semblance of normal, we brought our daughters down here to help clean up and put things back in order. I’m sure Mrs. Thompson won’t mind the extra help.

Everyone looked over at the shocked expression on the teacher’s face. “Well . . . I . . . that is to say . . . this is . . . um . . . most irregular . . . most irregular indeed.”

“GOOD!” Mr. Conner said firmly, “Then it’s settled. “Tina, you and Carrie go about helping these students until Mrs. Thompson says that you are finished.” Tina just lowered her head and looked at the floor not moving a muscle. “GO ON! You heard me! Get a move on!” Mr. Conner’s voice boomed throughout the facility and the two girls immediately jumped.

Mrs. Thompson, apparently regaining her composure, instructed the girls to each get one of the large plastic trash cans and to start picking up all the loose trash lying about. As I watched the Carrie and Tina go about their work it occurred to me that Mrs. Thompson obviously hadn’t given the girls’ state of undress much thought as surely she couldn’t have picked a more humiliating and exploitive thing to do. Each time one or the other of them would bend over to pick up a piece of trash or an empty soft drink can from the floor, their vagina was totally exposed to anyone who wanted to look, and look they did! The snickers by both the boys AND the girls were very noticeable, even as the other students pretended to go about their work. Still I don’t think Carrie or Tina worried too much about that as they seemed to be more of a hurry to get their task done so that they could leave than to worry about what they looked like doing it. Still, it WAS rather arousing just to watch.

The girls’ parents and Mrs. Thompson stood around talking as the others either went about doping work or following the girls making crude comments about their lack of attire. What fun!

As for me, I just sat on a chair taking it all in. I secretly wished that I was back at Carrie’s house alone in the privacy of my own room so that I could take care of . . . ah . . . a little throbbing button of my anatomy that desperately needed attention! Watching those girls among the group and recalling my own adventures earlier were taking their toll on my hormones and I desperately needed to get off.

At some point during my musings my thoughts were interrupted by the sight of Heather, one of, if not “THE” most popular girl at school talking with Carrie and Tina. I wasn’t sure why Heather had taken such an interest in the girls other than the fact that they were naked. As far as I knew they had never hung out together before, but perhaps they were friends or maybe she was just trying to be helpful by talking with them. As time went by, I noticed that every so often they would stop talking and look over at me ominously. I was getting a bad feeling about that but dismissed it as just my over-active imagination. For all I knew, Heather was just giving them the business like all the others about being naked.

Some of the guys came up to me and extended their empathy for losing my home and all my belongings. They seemed genuinely sincere and we had a very nice chat. It was the first time boys from my school had ever taken an interest in just talking with me. It was nice. I had always thought I’d have a hard time talking with boys but this seemed quite natural and it was very enjoyable, In the back of my mind I wondered, however, if their interest in talking with me was based more on seeing me naked on TV and somehow being the impetus for them getting to see Carrie and Tina naked than based on my loss and personal situation. Still, whatever the reason, I seemed to be enjoying a little popularity in my own right so I was going to make the most of it.

The boys would occasionally make a remark about Carrie’s body causing me to laugh. I happened to notice that each time the boys and I laughed out loud, Heather, Carrie and Tina would stop what they were doing and look my way to see what was going on. I really wasn’t trying to make them feel bad or anything. I was just enjoying the camaraderie of these boys and all the attention I was getting,

When the work was all but done, Mrs. Thompson thanked everyone for all their efforts and Tina’s parents led their naked daughter out to their car and left downtown. I could tell from her parents’ body language that it wasn’t over for Tina and I wondered what was going to happen to her when she got home. The vision of a leather strap flying through the air landing smack on Tina’s bare backside suddenly imbedded itself into my mind’s eye making me laugh out loud.

Mrs. Thompson asked me to give another black plastic bag to Carrie and Heather so that they could finish up. I took the bag and walked over to them rather quickly as I was sure they both wanted to get out of there. I thought I was being helpful. However as soon as I got over to them and held out my hand with the bag in it, Heather got right in my face, snatched the bag rudely from my hand and said in a forceful whisper, ‘This ain’t over, Bitch.”

“Yeah, this ain’t over,” Carrie echoed snidely. “Not by a long shot!”

They both then went back to work as if nothing had happened. What did I do? I wondered to myself. I hadn’t planned any of this. It was her mom! Surely they didn’t blame me? I was as much of a victim of this storm as they were. I figured Carrie was just upset. After all we were friends. Surely she didn’t mean it. Perhaps she was just trying to impress Heather, her being so popular at school and all.

My heart began pounding as I suddenly realized that, “I have to LIVE with Carrie for the next month!!” What if she really DID mean it?

No comments:

Post a Comment