Sunday 8 January 2017

Confessions of the Naked Kind – Part Three BY Hooked6

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=58894;article=30075;title=The%20ASN%20Story%20Board

WARNING: Minors involved in this story. Read no further if not agreeable with such material.
----------------------------------------------------

Lying in bed on my stomach with my panties bunched up barely above my knees, legs spread apart, hands and feet tied with pantyhose at the top and foot of the bed that seemed to get tighter the more I tried to free myself – what a sight I must have been. Not that I wanted anyone to see me this way mind you, but the very thought brought me to the brink of what I was sure was going to be a very intense orgasm. The bed sheet below me was wet from my own juices and that alone embarrassed the stew out of me. As I lied there contemplating all that had happened I became more aroused than I had ever been in my entire life! But why, was it the fact that I was finally exploring my own sexuality? Or maybe it was that I had no control over the situation that was obviously sexually charged. The girls had forced me to do things I would have never done in my entire life. It was all playful hi-jinks though, not done in a mean-spirited way but just us girls goofing off. But then I thought of what I would have felt like if they had discovered that I wore a padded bra because I virtually had no boobs to speak of. I felt sick at the thought. Was I that desperate for friendship that I would stoop to acting like, what was it Beth called me, a slut?

It was all too much for me. I was so confused. I wasn’t really physically uncomfortable restrained in my bonds. My discomfort was more mental, emotional as it were. One thing was sure I was about to . . . yes . . . if I just wiggled a bit against the damp sheet I would . . . almost there - YES!!!!!

GAWD THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!! Such an orgasm I had never had in my whole life! It seemed to last forever with every part of my nether region pulsating and contracting not just from my clitoris but from deep down somewhere inside – wringing every ounce of pleasure out into the open drawing from some hitherto unknown energy source I didn’t even know I had! It was almost like I imagined a seizure to be except it was magnificent. I never wanted it to end. But end it finally did.

I felt drained yet satisfied for several moments. Then I felt ashamed and guilty – no make that dirty and cheap. What had I done? This wasn’t me! When I realized how close I came to totally humiliating myself in front of my new friends and worse some boy I didn’t even know I shivered in horror. There was no way I was EVER going to get myself into a situation like this again. What was I thinking?!! I’d just have to find a way to tactfully avoid things like this from now on. They would understand. I was sure they would.

Sometime between pleasure and guilt, sleep over took me. Despite my unusual restrained position I guess I was just too exhausted to care and succumbed to unconsciousness. I don’t know how long I was asleep but I felt myself suddenly awakened by the sound of a door opening – MY DOOR, the door to Beth’s bedroom!! I froze in terror. Maybe I just imagined hearing that noise I told myself. Just go back to sleep. Then I heard it again along with the distinct sound of purposeful footsteps. JOSH, I thought!! My gawd, he DID come back to check me out just as Beth had hinted that he might. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. Actually I was too ashamed to see his face should he make his way around the bed so that I could see him.

All I could think was how I looked with my naked ass in the air; legs spread apart both holes exposed. I want to scream, to run no, make that DIE from embarrassment - anything to just get out of there. I tried to console myself with the thought that maybe it was just Beth or one of the girls just having me on. It would be just like them to tease me after our conversations last night.

Just as I started to feel better about the situation I heard a voice, a lady’s voice say, “Well good morning sleepyhead or should I say good afternoon?” It was Beth’s mom!

“Ah, hello Mrs. P,” I stammered. It was obvious there was no way of gracefully ignoring her. There was no doubt she saw everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! What must she be thinking?! I knew I just had to respond – to say SOMETHING no matter how lame or stupid it may sound. “Ah, he-he, I guess I must look pretty ridiculous huh?” I finally said with my voice quivering.

She walked around so that she could look at my face, put the bath towels down that she had been carrying and looked me over for a few agonizing moments. She then smiled just a wee bit and asked, “Have fun last night, did you?”

“Ah . . . I don’t know . . . that is I’m really sorry about . . .”

My words were cut short as she put up the palm of her hand as if to stop me from humiliating myself any further. “No need to explain. I’ve seen it all with those girls. Nothing shocks me anymore. Honestly the way they fool around with each other . . . well it beats having them get into drugs or something I guess.” She looked at me for another moment and then asked with obvious concern, “Are you sure you are alright? You ARE having fun aren’t you?”

“Um, yeah sure, I’m okay, honest.” I replied, my voice still sounding uneasy.

“Do you want me to untie you or would you rather wait for the girls?”

The very thought of having this adult mother adding to my humiliation by releasing me from my ridiculous pantyhose bonds was more than I cared to endure. “No thanks. I’ll wait for the girls.” I said trying to sound confident.

“I’ll send them up. I have breakfast prepared if you’re hungry. Just come down whenever you’re ready.” With that she stood up and started to leave.

“Mrs. P . . .” I said cautiously.”

“Yes,”

“Thanks for understanding.”

“Hey, I was young once too, ya know.” She gave me an evil grin and then a knowing wink and left the room.

I buried my face in the pillow and shouted angrily. I was going to kill Beth the next time I saw her.

I didn’t have to wait long as I heard the door opening behind me again. In the meanest voice I could muster I yelled, “YOU ASSHOLES! How could you leave me here like this all night?”

“Hey is that anyway to talk to somebody who just came up to tell you breakfast is ready?”

IT WAS JOSH!!! My worst fears were now realized. The very thought of him seeing me exposed with my panties pulled down was almost too much for me to bear. My heart about stopped and I quickly buried my head in my pillow and groaned once again this time with all my might. I screamed and yelled at him through the pillow. “GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!”

“Okay, okay, don’t be so grouchy. I was just trying to be polite.”

“SCRAM!” I insisted forcefully, not that I could do much about it if he decided to stay.

I heard footsteps walking away then stop. Suddenly I felt him trying to tug my panties down to my ankles - the leg openings ripping as they were forced further and further down my spread legs until they could go no further because of my pantyhose bindings. “That’s much better,” he said laughing with all his might and then left the room shutting the door behind him.

I was so angry. A BOY had touched my panties - my personal underclothing, material that was designed to sit next to my most intimate of spaces. I felt so violated, so humiliated. I made up my mind right there to throw those panties away the moment I got untied. There was no way I was EVER going to wear them again. Then . . . as I thought about it some more, a funny feeling swept over me and I started to become wet again. A boy had touched my panties – WHILE I WAS WEARING THEM! Well, sort of wearing them anyway. THAT had never happened before. I was starting to get into the moment when I heard the door open again and this time I heard the familiar voices of my friends.

“Ready to get up?” Beth called out as she entered the room. The girls were all talking about this and that among themselves and then suddenly all conversation came to an abrupt stop. They must have noticed my panties, I thought.

“Well, well, something looks a little different, doesn’t it?” Lisa said giggling.

“And she’s WET too!” Tracey added teasingly. My gawd they noticed.
Then all at once they shouted knowingly, “JOSH!” Everyone but me burst into laughter.

“So, what happened to get you all worked up like this?” Beth asked playfully. “No, never mind. I don’t think I want to know. He IS my BROTHER after all.” There was more laughter at my expense as I laid there unable to move.

“SHUT UP,” I said playing along. I didn’t want to sound angry lest I hurt their feelings and jeopardize our friendship. I figured the best way to minimize any further humiliation would be to act as if I enjoyed it all. Who knows maybe I did?

Beth began to untie my hands while Lisa worked on my feet. As soon as the bindings were released and I was free to move my arms and legs I immediately sat up. Man, were my limbs ever stiff! I could barely move them they hurt so much from being in one position all night. I hadn’t noticed before since I couldn’t move them. But wow was I ever noticing now. As I sat on the edge of the bed I flexed my legs out in front of me and extended my arms out to my sides and began slowly rotating them in little circles to get the feeling back.

Suddenly I became aware that the girls were all staring at me with funny looks on their faces. I couldn’t figure out why and then it finally dawned on me: MY BOOBS! They were staring at my naked boobs! To my horror my bra was still laying on the bed. After all the excitement of the morning I was in such a hurry to get up after being tied down all night that I completely forgot about my bra!

I blushed profusely, dropped my arms across my chest and lowered my head. This HAD to be the worst day of my life! If I had any thoughts of keeping my deepest secret from my friends they were gone now. One thing was certain. There was no going back now. My life was going to be forever changed. A lot was riding on how I handled this.

No comments:

Post a Comment