Monday 29 January 2018

Final Post?

Dear all,

I will continue this blog for as long as I can but the days left may be shorter than I expected.
The in-famous Vicki Black has gone ballistic at me for not posting her some of her "quality" contributions.

As a result, she is threatening to "contact the administrators of the website that you were going after for the majority of your information and letting them know that you are in effect stealing from them".

Many other people have also contributed and a lot of stuff don't get get published too but she is the only one who makes demands on me.

I like something, I publish it. I don't like it, I don't publish it. My blog, my choice. I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Unfortunately Vicki doesn't understand this, even when I took the trouble to reply to her emails. Her response is to destroy something that doesn't comply with her wishes, taking this blog away from everyone.

To everyone who has been visiting, commenting and contributing over the last 3 years, thank you for your support. If this blog suddenly gets banned, you know what happened. Thank you very much, it has been a great run. I am happy we have been able to enjoy something we like together.

To Vicki, go fuck yourself. When this blog goes black, I'm retired. I'm tired anyway.

Anyone working with her, beware the fate that can befall you. She is insane, spiteful and vindictive.

You can see her entire email here:

====================================
Vicki Black <kitty_pink_newyork@yahoo.com>
To Me
27 Jan at 5:23 PM

I have not once told you how to run your blog but when you are holding me to a standard that you cannot even meet yourself then you're being hypocritical in turning people off from wanting to help you continue your site. So to say that I'm balling cuz I have nothing better to do is unfair because I am tired of trying to find material that fits the criteria for you for you to turn it down and say it's not good enough! What about the Christie from the Walmart spread? She's flatter than a pancake in the padded bra in the pictures show that barely any Improvement yet you posted that and told me that the pictures I sent you did nothing so come on! Do you understand what hypocrite means? And if I ever call get along quite well decided to hate on me whenever I would submit you material that does fit in line with what you do. Also the pictures of the Italian lady that you called Russian have been on artifice exposed for years and the bra padding site from Yahoo groups. I know it is hard for you to find content but when other people send you content you should post it and say thank you because I sent you two emails with pictures and you refuse to post them because you don't have their name and I think that's stupid.

Also you're going to put me in a position where I may be forced to contact the administrators of the website that you were going after for the majority of your information and letting them know that you are in effect stealing from them. I only told you those warnings before so you would understand that what you're doing is not only wrong but could get you in a lot of trouble and I but I had never had any intention of actually turning you in. I just thought it's ironic that here you have someone sending you quality stuff that more than meets your expectations of actual size versus size desired and you turn them away and don't even post them so what is the point I spent a lot of time looking for those pictures for you to sit there and say they're not good enough for you! I don't understand you at all maybe it's because you're Asian and you got penis envy going on and when an American white woman finds better material than you you have to go on a I have a bigger dick March and snuff out quality stuff that I send you!

Have a wonderful day! I miss the old Matt that used to actually like what I had to say and when I would contribute and asked me to send you the cereal and now it's like for some reason you've got something against me ever since I've tried sending you pictures instead of stories which I do not understand nor will I ever understand so I have to assume that it's because you're an Asian little boy with a small dick and doesn't know what to do with it. Sorry if I'm being insulting but that's how you make me feel when you tell me my submissions aren't good enough for you even though they are of the same quality if not better quality that you and I both have spent a lifetime enjoying.

Have a good day!

20 comments:

  1. So everyone knows, she is a cross dressing guy and lives in southern CT. I am also a rossdresser and knows who he is, so if he does do anything, I'll expose him to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she is seriously a guy?

      Delete
    2. Thanks all. I did get word of this sometime back but you guys are the first confirmation.

      Delete
    3. Bitter, petty, crazy, and racist. A nice combo. I say expose away if you have the goods on her/him.

      Delete
    4. I want to see who I am too! Please share with us now! Why wait...

      Delete
    5. Oh and one more thing... Before you expose "me", why don't you ask "me" what my latest literary tale is about. I only mention it so you are assured you get it right! Being an author and all "I" should be very detailed about it. :)

      Delete
  2. What is even sadder still is that instead of being a man about it he has to take it to a public forum to try to humiliate me... Oh well! At least I know that the majority of the respondents in this comment thread have little to no education can barely understand the written language of English. That is not limited to any one race in particular but effects all of us equally! Now why don't we all come together and sing Kumbaya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. "Little to no education" needs to work on her own grammar and spelling 1st before calling others out.

      This a pre-emptive strike in-case anything happened to the blog. To tell everyone what a bastard you are and your efforts to destroy the blog.

      Point of the matter is you are threatening me for not publishing your stuff. This is after you were declined politely and then told to f__k off. Instead you just got more abusive and then started threatening me.

      I kept all the emails as evidence. More of your in-coherent rantings. No need to put them here.

      I will not dignify you with any further replies. And I might even start deleting your comments if you become abusive. Play nice or fuck off.

      Delete
    2. I knew my grammar was for but that is because I was utilizing text to speech. Next time I'll do a better job of editing oh grand wizard.

      Also you are missing the point of my email completely which says alot.

      After you eloquently The Climb to post my material I told you to delete mine and you refused. Hence the ranting and lunatic like Behavior you ascribed to me.

      I have revoked your permission to continue to promote my material and you denied my request. That now makes you a pirate so I will ask you once more to delete my material and submitted in UFOs over the last couple of years.

      You never once told me to fuck off, you've only done so now that you're in the public forum

      Delete
    3. I was never picking on anybody spelling but on their car prehension of paragraphs. My grammar and spelling may be off for which I apologize but that does not dilute the fact that I was being miss quoted and then slandered.

      Delete
  3. I edited 1 comment as you put my name there. This shows you don't understand privacy and etiquette. Next time I will just delete it.

    ===============
    Very cute... racist? I think not but a hint of Prejudice possibly. What you want fail to realize is the rest of the email stream that him and I shared in which I called him out for being a hypocrite about the material I presented and the material that he post on his website.

    You can all say what can all say what you want and do what you want I could care less got to take me out of contrxtt is unfair and unjustified. I do not know who taught you how to read but you can actually read the whole sentence you will see that I was trying to make a point. Obviously the point was missed and I failed to get through to him when I was trying to be nice and when I was trying to use an idle threat.

    I also must address the postulation that I am a crossdresser from Southern Connecticut. I have been accused of many things and you can believe what you want that has been my motto since day one and I I'm not going to argue on my own behalf about that subject because all it will do is get nowhere.

    I hope you all have a wonderful day and keep in mind that I submitted many pictures to JM and while he has derided the word quality in quotations, he does not dare show any of you those pictures! Anyone with a sound mind will see that JM was only telling half of the story in order to make himself sound legitimate and holds true is claim against me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also what is privacy when you put our names on our post and yet you don't want your name being exposed? Why is that Mr. Lyn?

      You also cannot hold a candle to anything moral and ethical when you refuse my request to have my property removed from your site. And a fact you are at fault and not me.

      I initially took offense to your reasoning because it was hypocritical in my opinion and you did nothing to explain yourself and in retaliation I refused my permission to you to continue to use my material on your website. You flat-out refused and now I am upset and angry with you because you are violating morals and ethics between two people and I shouldn't be surprised considering you rip off pictures from around the internet from paid to view websites.

      I also find it funny that you ignores half of my comment which I am sure you will say that they point to more proof of my lunacy. I highly doubt that and in fact you don't know what to say because you know you're wrong and you've learned that silence is golden but in effect all it does is show how weak your position is.

      If you delete my postings I will just return them. Believe me if you're going to slander me on a public forum then you have no grounds when I do it back to you. Delete my material and I will leave you alone. Thank you

      Delete
  4. Everybody knows my name... You took a private email between you and I decided to make it public! I hardly see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I propose this. Why don't you just delete the material that I originally gave you permission for and we call it a day? This is where it all started because I was willing to leave everything else alone and send you did no longer thought any of my contributions were quality then by prior contributions were no longer of quality so I would like to have them deleted. Just do it because you're already violating your own accord when you said that I know nothing of privacy because I used your name and get you turned around and use a private email and make it public. I hope those that are reading this are getting a pretty good laugh out of this but in the end Matt just do what I asked I revoke my permission and you refuse to acquisent to my request, so who is disrespecting who?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blame your own email on 22 Jan at 1:54 PM:
    "You no longer have my consent to post my property or those given or downloaded from someone else's account eg: DeviantArt."

    Who are you to talk for others when I asked them for permission personally?

    Your stuff I have happily deleted. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because they are my PAID for works! You can BUY it then post it all you want because then it is YOURS!

    In any effect, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You missed one. September 18th 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicki you still stuffing that rediculously big bra? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wasn't Vicki's content like 3/5 of this whole blog's writings? You haven't found a new story in MONTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can find my stories on my blog if you want. I've even asked people who have visited to submit me stories that they like for me to post and I would but yet no one emails me. In that regard I know how the owner of this blog feels.

    ReplyDelete