Sunday 11 February 2018

James the Peasant Knight: Part 50 by Miranda

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=58894;article=45468;title=The%20ASN%20Story%20Board

Prepared this piece a long time ago but somehow forgot about it. Found it again while clearing out some thrash.

I normally do not put up more than 1 part of a story. I rather you go read them at the source. Other chapters with funny bra stuffing instances I found are Parts 54, 57 and 59.The story is over 70 chapters long now and pretty epic I have to say...

======================================

Elisa phased in and out of battle as sweat trickled down her neck. She had gotten used to avoiding the huge fists of the beast known as Pigeon, the so called uberthrall created by Doctor Tesla. The beast breathed out in irritation as the Elf kept out of his reach.

As Elisa kept the beast distracted she would phase Drakar in and out as well in order to deal some damage on Pigeon, but it seemed to have little impact on the uberthrall. Elisa brushed her red hair back as sweat trickled down her neck, the use of so much magic was taking a toll on her strength. “Drakar grab my hand!” The Orc grabbed Elisa’s hand and they phased out into the distance once more.

Drakar rubbed the sweat from her forehead. “I think I was doing some damage this time.”

“No…..you weren’t…..we need to figure out another strategy…” Elisa toyed with her long Elven ears. “But I’m not sure what….”

James suddenly sprang out of the manor with Ivana at his side. “You ladies need any help?” The Peasant Knight gave them a dashing smile.

The High Elf rolled her eyes in an annoyed manner. “What took you so long?”

James chuckled. “I was having fun watching Ivana get spanked.”

The hunter’s eyes sprang out wide as she looked at James in a wrathful manner. “I….was not getting spanked…..” The rebel pulled her wide brimmed hat down in order to hide her blush. “So I imagine you two were unable to defeat that….thing….”

Elisa tugged on her hair. “Well…..not yet……I am thinking of a strategy….”

The Peasant Knight covered a chuckle. “Well think faster Elfy.”

Narrowing her eyes Elisa gave James a dark look. “What do you think I am doing……Human……”

The Peasant Knight raised his arms in retreat. “Alright Elfy…just saying, because it is coming this way.”

“Dammit dammit dammit….alright I will have to phase you all out one by one to a new location….we can’t take it on without a plan!”

Ivana Hellsing toyed with a dagger in irritation. “That sounds like you loot…..run away and think about it. We need to take action now….”

The Peasant Knight chuckled. “I don’t know that thing looks pretty pissed off and as much as I’d like to see you spanked again, I think it might be a good idea to scram.”

Ivana’s teeth clanged together in indignation and she suddenly kicked James in the groin once more. “Would you shut up about that! Alright…so we phase out..hurry it up Elf.”

James breathed out slowly as pain filled his face. “Not cool Transylvanian….not cool…..Alright Elisa let’s get moving.”

The High Elf raised an eyebrow in curiosity. “Alright…Drakar hang on.” The High Elf and Orc vanished into thin air as the uberthrall got closer and closer.

James spoke in a chivalrous manner. “Alright, you go next sweetheart.”

“No way….if someone gets left behind to fight this thing it should be me…..it’s not like your very useful….other than a distraction….”

James narrowed his eyes and gave Ivana a dark look that he learned from Elisa. “A distraction huh? Well I’m just being a gentleman…and ladies first.”

“Then go ahead…and go first.” Ivana turned her back to James as she looked at the beast with her daggers drawn.

“Well I’ve never…” But James was cut off as Elisa phased back in.

“I’m running really low on magic…so it might be a bumpy ride James…alright ready? Let’s go!” Elisa grabbed James before he could protest and they phased out of sight as Ivana rolled her dark eyes in annoyance.

“Pathetic knight………” The hunter got ready for a fight as the uberthrall was almost at her position, but Elisa phased in next to her suddenly.

“Okay your turn Ivana.”

“Alright fine…..I’ll run away with you losers…..” Ivana gave her hand to Elisa and they both suddenly vanished.

James swerved to the side as Elisa suddenly phased in next to him. “Wow you scared me there Elfy…..where’s our local rebel?”

There was sweat running down Elisa’s forehead as she pointed next to her and spoke with a tired voice. “What do you mean? She’s right……oh……oh no……” The High Elf was only pointing at a pile of clothing. There was the wide brimmed hat, the dark cloak, and the form fitting boiled leather outfit that Ivana always wore.

James covered his mouth in surprise as he dug through the pile and pulled out a rather skimpy set of panties. “Oh dear….I think our local rebel will be missing this a lot at the moment.”

Elisa searched left and right. “I….I….I….oh no…….I was too low on magical strength…..she could have been sent anywhere!”

James couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “Are you telling me that at this very moment…..our little rebel is somewhere around here…..butt naked?”

“Well…..technically speaking…..that is correct….”

“But where is she? Wow….wait a second….” James found Ivana’s bra and noticed something very interesting. “She……she…..she stuffs her bra hahahahahaha!”

Elisa rolled her eyes. “I knew those looked unnatural…..”

Then a high pitched voice started to yelp out in the distance. “PUT THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT!”

The three searched the area to find the source of the sound and then looked up at the roof of the Tesla manor. Hanging on to the lightning rode at the very top with wind blasting her dark luscious hair left and right was a very naked Ivana Hellsing. James had never seen someone as pale as Ivana as she huddled next to the lightning rode showing only her round and full bottom.

James chuckled. “Looks like we have a full moon tonight.”

“SHUT UP YOU YOU….POMPOUS ASS!!!!” Ivana turned a deep shade of red. “And….and…..someone help me down from here!” James saw something that he never thought he would ever see in his life, he saw Ivana Hellsing pout.

“Oh well I don’t know…..you weren’t being very nice back there…so why should I help….nice butt by the way, but man do you need a tan….”

Ivana’s bottom clenched up as she realized what a sight it must be. “I….I….I don’t need a tan you idiot! I just need to get down dammit!!!!!” And quickly dammit!!!”

James chuckled. “Why? What’s your rush? I’m enjoying the view.”

“I’m…I’m….I’M SCARED OF HEIGHTS!!!!” Ivana shivered as a cool wind passed across her bare skin.

“You….might want to keep it down a little…..”

“WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP IT DOWN YOU IDIOT!!! ALL I WANT IS TO GET DOWN, NOW GET YOUR USELESS ASS UP HERE AND HELP ME!!!!!!”

“Well….sweetheart…..I think Pigeon found you….”

“WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL IS PIGEON….YOU IDIOT….Oh….that Pigeon.” Ivana turned her head around with a look of dread as Pigeon leaped up on the roof. “DAMMIT YOU STUPID ELF! YOU TOOK AWAY ALL MY WEAPONS!!!!!”

Elisa looked down at Ivana’s discarded clothing and realized that it was true that all of Ivana’s weapons were in fact held in the clothing. “Ummmm…..oops……but…..ermmm….Ivana as I have yet to formulate a plan of action…I suggest you….ermmm…run…”

“But….but…but…but…”

James hid a chuckle with his fist. “Yes we all see your butt sweetheart.”

“SHUT UP! I…I…DON’T WANT TO LET GO! I’M SCARED!!!”

“Stop being such a baby and let go! Pigeon is going to get you!”

Ivana closed her eyes in concentration to keep her balance and let go of the electrical rail. She started to made her way across the roof with Pigeon close behind. “EEK!” Bu the hunter slipped on a tile and she tumbled down the roof. “JAMES!!!! DAMMIT!!!!” The pale naked form flayed around the roof as she tumbled and then came to a hard landing in a rose bush. Then there was a very loud and audible shriek that seemed to shatter the very essence of the night. Ivana leaped out of the rose bush with pain in her eyes and her hands rubbing her bottom. For you see the rose bush was actually full of thorns. As tears streamed down Ivana’s face she looked back and saw that a few green thorns were in fact attached to her round bottom. “OUCH!!!!” But she had no time to pull them out as Pigeon leaped down right next to her.

“Come on Ivana! Get out of there!”

“EEEEK!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!! WHERE ARE MY WEAPONS!!!!!” And as Ivana flailed around her arms as she tried to make her getaway, this is when the other three saw all of Ivana Hellsing’s charms. She in face had a rather flat chest, as the large bust of her chest was caused by her stuffing her bra, and she had pale pink nipples that went well with her snow white skin color. She had a womanly athletic frame and was on the tall side. Her womanhood was covered by a triangle of jet black hair. Ivana’s dark eyes looked around in terror. “This….this…..is HUMILIATING!!!!!” The naked rebel swerved to the left and then the right trying to lose Pigeon, but the beast was still hot on her tail. “SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ELF!!!! I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!” The pale damsel tried to look for a way out, but found none as Pigeon gained on her quickly.

James leaped out of the shadows. “I’ll take it from here full moon.” James gave Ivana a hard slap which caused her to yelp as her cheeks jiggled up and down.

“DAMN YOU PEASANT KNIGHT!!!!!!” Ivana blushed crimson as her dark eyes glared at him with rage.

“Thanks for being such a good….distraction…” James gave her a dashing smile, which caused Ivana to fume. “Alright Elisa…..NOW!”

Elisa phased in right next to Pigeon and raised her finger up in the air. “I just wanted to point out that this was my brilliant idea, and it actually took a lot of calculations of formulations to…”

“Just do it Elfy!”

“Yes…yes….of course…” Elisa grabbed Pigeon with a nervous look on her face. “Well if I calculated this correctly. The High Elf then vanished with Pigeon. After a few moments the High Elf returned. “Well then…..”

Ivana poked her head out from the tree she was hiding behind, her hair a tangled mess. “Where….where did you send it?”

Elisa raised her finger up into the sky once again. “I sent it to a place known as stasis, only a phase magic user can retrieve the beast now.” Elisa beamed happily to herself.

“You’re still a loser Elf……..now will someone get me my clothing!”

James chuckled to himself. “Pretty commanding for a naked damsel in distress don’t you think?”

“I….had the situation perfectly at hand dammit! And stop looking at me you PIG!” Ivana charged with a kick ready to slam into James’ crotch, but James swerved to the right this time and grabbed hold of Ivana.

“Not this time sweetheart.” There was a wicked look on James’ face and Elisa rolled her eyes.

“LET GO OF ME!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!” Ivana struggled, but James held her down and put her across his knee.

“Tsk tsk…look at all those thorns sticking into your full moon, we can’t have that.” James pulled one of the thorns out of Ivana’s bottom in a quick motion.

“EEP! That’s not funny! Stop laughing!” James couldn’t help but chuckle as he took out another thorn from soft pale skin. “EEP!”

“I must say for such an athletic looking girl…which I did notice you seem to work out a lot….but you have a rather soft full moon. Of course we were all expecting….your bust to play that role…but I guess that was just….a lot of tissue paper.”

“LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD! EEP! STOP THAT I CAN PULL THOSE THORNS OUT MYSELF! EEP!!” Ivana struggled around vainly, but James held her down.

“Oh well you seem to be having some trouble as of late trying to do things by yourself, you seem to require a lot of help full moon.”

Ivana eyed James with a dark look. “EEP! Stop calling me full moon…or else…..I will crack your nuts when you let me go….”

James gave her a devilish grin. “Oh is that so little miss hardcore rebel….well about the whole kicking me in the crotch all the time…I think we should establish a little payment for that.”

Dark eyes grew wide as Ivana looked back at James in an innocent manner. “What do you mean payment?”

“Well you see.” James’ open palm landed hard on Ivana’s backside causing her to yelp. “I’d say a kick on the crotch is worth about….let’s see….50 clean spanks on your full moon there.”

“You…you….wouldn’t dare! I’m….I’m Ivana Hellsing the leader of the Transylvania Liberation Front!”

“And you kicked me there twice…so let’s say 100 spanks.” His hand came down hard on Ivana’s full moon causing it to wiggle violently.

“EEK!!! You…you…you can’t do this to me!! EEK!!!” There was soon a red hand mark across both of Ivana’s cheeks as tears streamed down her eyes.

“98” WAM “99” WAM “100” WAM. “Well there full moon I do believe you are paid in full.

James let Ivana go which caused the rebel to stand up straight in an awkward manner with one leg raised and her arms covering as much of her womanly charms as possible. “Sniff…..I am Ivana Hellsing…sniff sniff…..and….and….will someone give me my clothing!”

James looked her up and down. “You know….you really do need a tan miss leader of the rebellion.”

“I…I…loathe you!” Ivana harrumphed as she marched towards her clothing, but a robotic hand suddenly sprand out from behind her and flipped her backwards revealing her small boobs and raven haired womanhood to the world once more. “NOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!”

Holding the naked rebel up was a mechanical contraption that clinged and clanged in an almost Gnomish manner, but seemed to be running on some type of dark energy. It seemed to be a monster as terrible as Pigeon, but this one was made of steel and there was a window in the beast’s chest where Doctor Tesla looked at her enemies with enraged eyes. “Did you think defeating me would be so easy!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cough cough…excuse me…prepare to meet your doom fools!!!!”

Ivana started to tear up as she realized she could not escape the metallic grip of Tesla’s war machine. “Peasant Knight!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!”

James scratched his head. “I thought you loathed me…..cute nipples by the way….though I thought they would come with a much bigger package.”

“JUST SHUT UP AND GET ME DOWN DAMMIT!!!!!’

“Oh…right…you’re afraid of heights. Elisa…Drakar…let’s go battle some more.”

Elisa collapsed on the ground. “Sorry…..I’m all out of magic….”

James then looked at Drakar who bared her teeth at him. “Guess it is just us two….and full moon over there if she ever figures out a way to get free.”

“DAMMIT PEASANT KNIGHT….JUST GET ME DOWN!!!” James couldn’t help but chuckle as she watched the naked pale rebel try to wiggle herself out of her situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment