Wednesday 13 February 2019

5 Years on...

Greetings all.

First off I'd like to thank all of you who have been visiting my blog over the last 5 years. It's been a long journey.

I started this blog in March 2014. Some numbers:
1,248 posts, I've got about 15 more left in the tank.
974,368 page views (trying to hit 1 million, so help me out here).
People from 177 countries have visited the blog, with:
United States 460,079 page views
United Kingdom 86,322 and
Russia 46,062 being the top 3.
Karisha Terebun is the most viewed post with 29,685 hits
Main referring site is of course Google.

Once we get to March I will be going into semi hibernation mode. I will still post occasionally if I can find new material. But definitely nowhere near as frequently as the last couple of years.

You can say hi anytime - my email is mlsfirm@yahoo.com.  I really do like to hear from you.

Some of you have sent me some stuff - I will try to "process" them and post in due time. Please don't get pissed off if I don't or get distracted by life :(

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. I shared with a website with free pics of a girl stuffing her bra, have you seen it? If not check out your comments thrn take a look. The pictures are high quality and definately what this group is about :)

    ReplyDelete