Wednesday 4 June 2014

Russian Doll Tatiyana (a.k.a. tatia and cuumcatcher)

This woman is available if you would like to try her services. I found some pics of her on a forum and started digging. Taken from her website:

The first thing that I want to say is that all of my photos and videos of me on this site are REAL!! I am a 24 year old Russian born “sexaholic”.  I am addicted to sex and I think about sex 24/7.   I was taught from an early age how to serve and pleasure men and woman, and I am Bi.  I am 5'9 and weigh 128 pounds, long curly blond hair and hazel eyes.  I have 4 younger sisters and 2 older brothers.  My preference and specialty is giving LONG and SENSUAL blowjobs and swallowing hot creamy cuum. In fact, I enjoy sucking cock more than getting my pussy and asshole fucked but I do love Ass to Mouth! Swallowing a big load of cuum really turns me on. I have no gag reflex so I can take any size cock down my throat. I love to throat fuck guys and love to get TOE fucked by girls.  I am a very obedient and submissive cuumcatcher and love to be collared and led around on my 4's with a leash from guy to guy.  I dance at private Russian men’s clubs.  I work late then party after work.  I am active in 5 "Swingers" groups:  All White, All Black, All Female, Inter-racial and HuCow.  All members are required to get tested monthly since parties are "bareback" only.  I have also been active at "bukkake  party's".  I have 32a cup titties and they have not grown since I was 13 years old but when I "induce lactation" usually twice a year, my milkers will swell 2 cup sizes if they are not milked for a month or so.  I do this for special HuCow parties where member teets are milked by both guys and girls.  I have NO TABOOS whatsoever.

If you would like to chat and share photos and videos privately email me:  tatia@Inbox.com.

If you would like to chat online my messenger addy is:  russiandolltatia@yahoo.com


You can see her website here:

https://russiandolltatia.shutterfly.com/
You first have to register and send her an email. You can only access it after she has approved you.









She encourages you to send her tributes (you fap over a pic of her and send her the result) and to take her pics and make fakes for her like below:




2 comments:

  1. She is an amazing submissive toy! And a real beauty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice titsI love to suck on them especially when they're full of milk

    ReplyDelete