Sunday 22 March 2015

1st Anniversary

This is a bit late as I only came to the realization yesterday. Yes, this blog is now a year old!
The first post - "Ileana will have skin tone padded bras from Paris!" was published on 20th March 2014.

Some interesting stats about the blog after 1 year:
Total pageviews: 92,898 (not in the millions like some blogs, but still a lot more than I ever imagined when I started).
Top posting: "A Babysitter Betrayed by John Knuckles" - 2774 views.
Average page views per month: 7,700
Average views per post: 317
Top country by pageviews: USA (49,000)
Top referring site: Google
Top search term: Splotch11 (surpised...)
Top browser by pageviews: Chrome (33%)
Total comments: 154 (wish for more)
Total posts: 295 (surprisingly a lot for a supposedly obscure genre / fetish)

I'd like to thank everyone viewing this blog for their support and hope we can continue for another year.




2 comments:

  1. Hi JM6379, big fan of the blog and I'd like to show my support to help keep it going. I've written a short story that I thought you might consider posting. Let me know how I might be able to get in touch to submit it to you as I wasn't able to figure out how to message you directly. Thanks and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot mate. You can email me mlsfirm@yahoo.com

      Delete