Saturday 7 March 2015

Brenda's Humiliation Ch. 01 by Stevemike08066


http://www.literotica.com/s/brendas-humiliation-ch-01

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm 31 years old, I'm 5'8, I have short, light brown hair, I'm ashamed to admit it, but, I'm rather flat chested, I'm a little chubby, and I have bubble butt.

This story today, is about the night I was totally humiliated by the women I work with, and the women that all hung out at this bar.

Allow me to explain, I work in an office, there are some men, but, it's mainly women, and while they act nice, I can tell that they really don't like me, especially this girl Karen, who I've over heard saying, "I'd like to kick that bitches ass!".

Karen is younger then me, she's 26, she's 5'10, she has long blonde hair, brown eyes, and she has large breasts, a c-cup, I think.

Tonight, Karen and some of the other girls have invited me out for drinks.

It's going to be me, Karen and these three other girls, Kristina, Jodi and Jen.

To paint the picture, tonight, I'm wearing a sheer, white, cotton blouse, a short, grey cotton skirt, an old, off white, hand me down bra, which is a size too big, and to fill it out, I stuff with enhancement pads, and a pair of white cotton panties, that I've had for years, they're old, discolored and have various stains.

So, enjoy the story.

I do want to say though, while this is my story, this story is told through the eyes of my friend Steve, who I've giving permission to to write this.


*************

It's a Friday, and Brenda is out for drinks with a few of her female co workers.

"What are you drinking, Brenda?" Karen asks her.

"Rum and coke!" Brenda responds.

Karen walks towards the bar and starts talking to the other girls that came with them, Jodi, Jen and Kristina.

"I'm so sick of her, tonight, she gets her ass kicked, tonight, this whole bar gets to se her fat ass and dirty panties." Karen says.

"Here, drop two of these in her drink, she won't be able to help herself, she'll give you every reason to kick her ass." Kristina says, sliding two pills to Karen.

"No, I have a better idea!"

Karen comes towards Brenda.

"Hey Brenda, come here!"

As Brenda approaches Karen, Karen greets her with a hard punch to the face, dropping her to the floor.

"Get up you fucking skank!" She yells, punching Brenda again.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Some of the girls begin chanting.

"Karen, what the fuck?" Brenda asks, trying to get to her feet.

As those words leave her mouth, Brenda is grabbed from behind by Jodi, who quickly puts Brenda's arms behind her back.

"Let go!" Brenda yells.

"Shut the fuck up, skank!" Karen yells, punching Brenda hard in the stomach.

Then Karen reaches out and tears Brenda's top open, exposing her bra.

"Stop it! Please!" Brenda cries out.

"I think these girls want to see your tits, Brenda. Who wants to see this whores tits?" Karen yells to the crowd that has formed.

"Show her tits! Show her tits!" The crowd begins chanting.

Karen tears her bra off, and all the padding falls to the floor.

"Oh my God! This little bitch stuffs her bra!" Jodi yells out, reaching around and squeezing Brenda's tits.

"Lay her down on the table, face down!" Karen orders.

Jodi lays her down and her, Jen and Kristina hold her down.

Brenda can hear the people laughing at her, and she can hear the clicking of cameras, she can't believe people are actually taking pictures of her!

"Krissy, take a picture of this skank's little titties!" Karen yells to Kristina.

Jodi and Jen roll Brenda onto her back, and hold her there, as Kristina takes pictures of Brenda's small breasts, and the bruises on her face.

"Ready to get fucked, whore?" Karen whispers to Brenda.

"Leave me alone!" Brenda yells out.

Brenda begins kicking her legs as Karen tries to tear off her skirt.

"NO! NO! NO!" Brenda screams, trying to kick Karen.

"Stop kicking, bitch!" Karen yells, punching Brenda, hard in the stomach, after that, Karen is easily able to remove Brenda's skirt.

"Look at those panties, are those shit stains? Oh my God, this bitch has shit stains on her panties!" Karen yells to the entire bar.

Brenda can again hear the entire bar laughing at her, and she can feel this turning her on.

"Is this turning you on, skank?" Another woman in the bar asks.

"Hey everybody, look, this bitches panties are not only dirty, but, they're wet as well, this is turning her on!" Karen yells, grabbing Brenda's panties and roughly tearing them from her body.

"Who wants to see this bitch fucked with a beer bottle?" Karen yells.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The crowd begins chanting.

"Karen, please don't do this!" Brenda begins pleading with her.

"Shut the fuck up, skank!" Karen yells, ramming a beer bottle, right into Brenda's pussy.

"OOOOOOWWWW!!!" Brenda yells out.

"Turn her fat ass over!" Karen orders, and her and the other girls turn Brenda onto her stomach.

"Who wants to see me spank this fat ass?"

"Spank her! Spank her! Spank her!"

Karen begins spanking Brenda, hard, turning her ass cheeks red.

"Stop! Please stop!" Brenda yells, crying.

"Ready to have your ass fucked, skank?"

"What? No, you can't! NOOOOOOOOOO!" Brenda yells, just as the thick, rigid beer bottle enters her tight asshole.

Karen then takes both bottles and begins pumping them at the same time, after a few minutes, Brenda loses control and has an orgasm, right there, soaking the table.

"The fat bitch had an orgasm!" A woman in the crowd yells.

Brenda just lays there and cries, feeling completely humiliated.

"I control you now, Brenda, are we clear?"

"Yes, Miss Karen."

As the crowd begins to leave, Brenda gets up, and notices her sister Mindy standing.

"Sis? Are you ok?" Mindy asks.

"Yeah."

"Hey, skank, be ready for more tomorrow!" Karen shouts as she leaves.

Mindy helps Brenda to her feet and they leave the bar....

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment