Sunday 6 December 2015

Hanna’s Embarrassing Accident, Chapter 13 by Hooked6

WARNING: Minors involved in this story. Please do not continue if this bothers you.

http://www.asstr.org/~puericil/Hooked6/Hannas_Embarrassing_Accident_13to17.html

----------------------------------------


Chapter 13
 
This couldn’t be happening!  The six classmates of mine that I had spotted earlier at a table across the Food Court had finished their meals. As they were picking up their trash to head out, I saw one of the guys pointing right at me with a surprised look on his face!  Soon all the others were mesmerized by the site of a poor invalid girl sitting in a wheelbarrow covered with two paper napkins! “Please don’t come over, PLEASE!” I begged under my breath. “There’s nothing to see here. Just go about your business. PLEASE, just go on about your business . . . DAMN IT . . . They’re coming this way!”
 
In a matter of seconds the group was scurrying over to my table. “Hanna? Is that you?!” Becky called out giggling. “What on earth . . .?”
 
“You look like  . . . oh Hell, I don’t know WHAT you look like,” Jimmy mocked. “What are you trying to pull anyway?”
 
Susan whispered something to Becky and then said giggling, “You DO realize you’re like almost naked in the mall, right? Aren’t you afraid of what people might think or that you’re going to get into trouble? ”
 
There’s nothing more humiliating than being laughed at by your peers. A person can stand tall and deal with a lot of adverse things in life but being laughed at is the absolute pits.
 
“Oh this is too rich? I’ve GOT to get a picture.” Carl quipped as he pulled out his smart phone.
 
“Don’t you even THINK about it, buster!” I yelled menacingly. “I’m hurt, Okay? Isn’t that obvious? I fractured several bones and got hurt really bad and to top it all off I just had a little accident here in the mall. It’s not funny. It’s not funny at all. Can’t you cut me some slack for once?” I kept looking around for Donna but my classmates were blocking my view. Where in the hell is she? Why is she taking so long? I wondered. I needed her to come to my rescue. Donna may be a lot of things but one thing she is good at is thinking on her feet. If she were here she certainly would protect me.
 
“Yeah, I can see that you’re hurt,” Becky said still giggling, “But you’re . . . like Susan said . . . pretty much NAKED, well almost naked! And what’s up with the stupid wheelbarrow, anyway?”
 
“It’s a long story. Some friends brought me here to cheer me up and, well I can’t walk so this is what they came up with so I could get around. If any of you has a better idea I’d like to hear it.”
 
“You mean, like, you should have stayed at home?” Jimmy suggested sarcastically.
 
“You were brought here by some friends, huh? Where are these ‘friends’ anyway? I don’t see anybody. You know what I think? I think you’re just a slutty showoff, that’s what I think. I’ll bet your getting off on all this, aren’t you?” Becky said laughing snidely.
 
I was about to really tear into Becky when a man hurried by my table as if he was late for something important and the breeze he created as he walked by blew the napkin that covered my chest clean off my body and onto the floor. I watched in shock as it tumbled along the tiles behind the man as he scurried away.
 
“OH MY GAWD,” Becky squealed. “She has no tits! They’re just puffy-looking bumps with nipples!”  EVERYONE laughed at her comment, even some strangers that were still eating at a nearby table.
 
My heart was practically pounding out of my chest. I was topless and everyone in the group was laughing hysterically! I wanted to just curl up into a ball and die. My chest was now exposed to SIX people that I went to school with. My secret was no longer a secret. Yes, I often used a padded bra and YES I wasn’t proud of it, but up to now I didn’t think anyone else knew about it or knew how self-conscious I was about my body.  “Would one of you PLEASE get me another napkin?” I snapped angrily.
 
“You don’t need to feel embarrassed, Hanna. I think you’re rather cute,” Mike said sincerely. “I really do. It was an accident that your napkin flew off. There’s no reason for them to laugh at you. You have a beautiful body. Not everyone can have a body like a movie star you know. Be happy with what you’ve got.”
 
Though he may have been trying to make me feel better, his comment only made me all the angrier knowing that he was studying my body, realized that it was less than perfect and was trying to get me to accept that fact. “GET ME SOMETHING TO COVER WITH!” I snapped growing impatient as these classmates seemed intent on just letting me stay uncovered as they made fun of my body.
 
“All right, all right, keep your shirt on,” Mike said as he went over to the dispenser to pull another napkin out for me. “I was only trying to help.”
 
“I think we should leave her like this.” Becky teased. “It’s less conspicuous than those silly napkins. After all, she looks like a little kid so I doubt that anyone will complain.”
 
“STOP IT!” I screamed. “You’ve had your fun. Just leave me alone!”
 
“Fine . . . if that’s what you want, we’ll be glad to oblige. You don’t have to get all high and mighty about it.” With that they all left, giggling as they departed as if it was all one big joke to them. They appeared to be all of one mind knowing that I was helpless and exposed and thought it would be funny if they left me that way. 
 
“NO wait!” I exclaimed in a panic, “Don’t leave!”
 
Becky turned around and I felt relieved as I thought she was coming back to cover me but instead I saw her raise her phone and take a picture of me. “See you in school,” she snickered and walked off with the others.
 
After they had disappeared, I saw Donna making her way towards me. “What was that all about? Who were those people?” she asked with a smile as she grabbed another napkin to toss over my chest. I didn’t answer her as I was pissed. I just wanted to sulk. Besides I was convinced she wasn’t really concerned at all but rather only wanted to hear all the salacious details of my embarrassing encounter with our peers so she could relish them in her twisted mind.
 
“I wonder what’s keeping that woman?” she finally asked as she looked around. “She had plenty of time to dry that gown.”
 
I began to get a bad feeling shooting up my spine. She was right. Where WAS that woman? She seemed so nice. She certainly didn’t seem the type to just run off with my gown. Still, Donna had a point. She had plenty of time to dry it off and return it to me. Something must have happened. I just couldn’t be stranded at the mall without any clothes. I just couldn’t! The thought was too unbearable to think about. The worried look on Donna’s face wasn’t helping matters either. The all-confident Donna didn’t seem so confident now and that scared the crap out of me.  I needed my rock to cling to. If SHE was getting worried I was in real trouble!
 
“Maybe . . .”
 
“Maybe what?” I asked nervously.
 
“Maybe I should go and try to find her. Perhaps it’s just taking her longer to dry that thing with the hand drier in the ladies room than she thought.”
 
“Oh no, you’re not leaving me alone like this again. I’m going with you.”
 
Without arguing, Donna picked up the handles of my wheelbarrow and began to push it towards the corridor off the Food Court where the restrooms were located. No sooner had she started walking my napkin blew off again just like it had before leaving me topless once again. Donna immediately set the wheelbarrow down and ran off to pick up my napkin and replaced it. As soon as I was covered she resumed walking only this time at a much slower pace. Unfortunately the same thing happened once          more despite all of her caution. “This isn’t going to work.” She sighed in exasperation.
 
She let out a deep sigh as she earnestly looked around the Food Court trying to find that woman, but it was of no use. She wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I thought of a dozen reasons that this person could have been delayed but none of them were good. I felt another panic attack brewing deep within my being. I was frightfully close to losing it when Donna snapped her fingers, “I’ve got it!” she said with an air of that old confidence that was her trademark. She had me lift my butt up a few inches as she grabbed the pillow out from under me that I had been sitting on. “This will keep your top covered at least,” she said as she placed the small couch pillow on my chest. The pillow was heavier than the paper napkin so it stayed in place as she lifted the wheelbarrow once more and began walking. The small square plush pillow did indeed cover my boobs and the napkin that I desperately clutched between my legs hid the essentials down below. It wasn’t the perfect fix but it worked and I was grateful. I only hoped it wasn’t a permanent solution and that we would soon find that lady and my gown. I never would have thought that I would miss something that only moments before I had thought was hideous and juvenile. Now I would have given anything just to get it back.
 
To make matters worse, as we made our way towards the restroom corridor, I became aware that my frantic and forceful clutching of the napkin between my tightly closed legs to keep it in place resulted in it scrunching up into a tube-like wad so that it hardly covered any of my lower pelvic area. True, my vagina was adequately hidden by the paper napkin, but my pubic area, which once had boasted my proud little bush, was now basically completely uncovered. Instead a small, thin tube of paper, much like a cigarette would look if it was shoved into the cleft of my vulva, was pointing skyward as if it were a little erect penis. It looked really stupid! I dared not move my thighs however as I was afraid I’d lose even this little piece of covering. As stupid as it looked it made me feel at least a little more secure.
 
Donna parked me in the corridor next to the “women’s” restroom. “Wait here, I’ll be right back . . . and try not to get into any trouble while I’m gone, will you?” I just gave her a dirty look which only made her laugh as she disappeared into the ladies room.
 
People were passing me by, both men and women, as they made their way into their respective lavatories. The looks I got ranged from pity to confusion to downright playful. Mercifully no one said a word. I wouldn’t have known how to respond if they had. I just sat there in my stupid wheelbarrow and tried to make myself invisible – which is a hard thing to do when people are gawking at you.
 
A few moments later I saw Donna emerge from the Ladies room with a faraway look in her eyes. “She’s not there,” she finally confessed as if she was having a hard time believing it herself. “She’s really not there.”
 
“Maybe she went into another restroom someplace else,” I suggested hopefully.
 
“No, this is the one I saw her go into. I watched her myself. I KNOW this is where she went. Oh Hanna, I’m so sorry.”
 
“What the hell am I going to do now?”

No comments:

Post a Comment