Tuesday 22 December 2015

The Big Reveal

This is a new video from DFP Productions. Please show your support and go buy a copy.

Please visit:  www.clips4sale.com/33063 and www.eclipstore.com/338

In Magic; the big reveal is the finale of a magic trick/ When a nerd gets his hand on a magic amulet, he decides it’s time to show everyone Lizzie Lamb’s! She’s been strutting all over campus for the past three years, lording her perfect body over every other woman on campus, and treating all the guys like trash. First he uses it to keep her from leaving. Then he has her undress while he takes some pictures, and a few rumors about that “perfect” body turn out to be true. So he adds a few more things to his documentation of the moment, with the intent of sharing her body with the entire student body!











2 comments:

  1. I know most people are going to disagree with me, but I can't keep my mouth shut any longer... I really don't think some of these videos are worth what they cost. I mean $21 for a 20 minute video seems a bit expensive to me, although a better deal than some of the stuff from DFP. I feel like only one of the videos I've bought was actually worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are entitled to your opinion but Seph has to be doing well since he keeps making videos. He is active on the OneClickChicks forum so that might be a better place to take the issue up with him.

      Delete