Sunday 19 June 2016

A Shameful Sentence by ValerianXIII

This story is on-going interactive over at Chyoa. Please go there to read the other chapters, provide some feedback to the writers and if you feel up to it, add some chapters!

https://chyoa.com/story/A-Shameful-Sentence.8726

Synopsis:

A woman is senteced to a humiliating fate. After a costly automobile accident a grown woman is sentenced by a judge to be under the care of her evil stepmother. Help her stepmother along with an endless supply of rivals who would like to see her humiliated and punished.

=========================================================

Chapter 1: Intro

I was still in shock from what the judge had said, 6 years under my stepmothers care. I couldn't believe it but there was know way I could pay for the property damage and my stepmother was the only one who could. My stepmother and I never got along, in fact we hated each other. When I found out my stepmother would pay for the damages I knew it was a bad deal but it was better then prison.

Now as the police cruiser pulled up to my old house the reality of my situation started to sink in. The police officers led my up the familiar walkway to my front door and I could feel my stomach getting queasy. One of the officers unlocked the handcuffs and I took a moment to adjust myself while the other rang the doorbell. I caught a glimpse of myself in front door window...

=====================================================

Chapter 6: April her younger stepsister.

Kelly's eyes grew wide with disbelief as her 19 year old stepsister came walking in grinning from ear to ear. April hadn't always been such a stunning girl. With her golden blonde hair and her large full breasts on top of her tanned perfect body.

April had been a late bloomer growing up and Kelly made sure she knew it. Projecting her own insecurities towards her younger sister by making fun of her undeveloped body and total lack of curves. April was subject to constant ridicule by her older stepsister but now the roles were reversed. April had discovered some of Kelly's old padded bra's and wanted too see what she had been hiding all this time.

April approached calmly as Kelly kept her knuckles clenched defensively. "Stay the fuck away from me April I'll kick your fuckin ass!!!" April just chuckled as she slowly closed in on her stepsister. Once April was close enough Kelly through a left jab. It did her no good however as April landed a kick to her midsection knocking the air out of Kelly making her crumple into a pile on the floor."Those kickboxing lessons really paid off!" April gloated. Kelly lay in disbelief at how quickly her younger sister had beaten her. Kelly tried to stand back up to fight back but was still gasping for air. "I always knew you were wuss Kelly." April said snickering.

Kelly had managed to get to her knees still trying to catch her breath. April took this opportunity to to pull up her stepsisters shirt leaving it inside out over her face. Kelly now blinded reached frantically trying to cover her exposed bra from her devilish sister. April had anticipated this however and made a play for Kelly's pants roughly dragging them down her hips leaving them stationery around her ankles. Kelly had been completely immobilized in a matter of seconds by her smirking little sister in her own room.

April had her eyes on the prize as Kelly's bra was now left undefended. With a quick snap Kelly's padded bra hung loose and out rolled two huge silicon falsies. April burst out laughing as they hit the floor with a thud."Wow Kelly I knew you were a stuffer but I never realized how much.!" Kelly was still struggling trying to protect herself. "You stupid bitch dont you touch me!!" April had other plans as she wrestled Kelly's shirt and bra off rendering her topless.

Kelly's vision had returned just in time to see April smirking down at her exposed chest. Kelly quickly covered up but April had already seen it all. Her large C-Cups had been completely fake what stood in there place were small underdeveloped girlish breasts with large, round nipples swelling from the cold air. "Kelly's got tiny titties!!" April began to taunt while waving her bra around. "I do not give me my bra back!" April held the bra just out of her reach and with one hand still covering she made a grab for it just missing it.

Kelly kicked off her jeans in frustration and began chasing after her bra wearing just a pair of red silky panties. Her attempts were pointless however as April it kept just out of her reach toying with her older sister making her stumble and fall every time. "I bet Timmy would like to see you like this. How about I call him in here? Timmy would you please come in here?" April shouted. Kelly froze upon hearing this new threat. Timmy was her perverted little stepbrother who was always trying to catch her naked.There had been a few close calls where he hid in her closet and another when he picked the lock to the bathroom door. "No don't call him in here please!" Kelly begged. "OK but your going to do whatever I say from now on then." This was a terrible deal either way but Kelly had to decide......

No comments:

Post a Comment