Sunday 5 June 2016

Cassandra Beach: Parts 1-4 by AfterTheFall

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=58894;article=38560;title=The%20ASN%20Story%20Board

==============================

I had spent most of my summers there but not since i was about twelve. Iam now 19 and just and just finished my first year in university. I had originally planned to spend the summer at my mums, but she had an impromptu business trip to go on, so I was stuck with spending my whole summer vacation with nana at her secluded beach house.
“I don’t trust you to stay home alone cassie”
“but mum, im 19 now and in university for god’s sake! And my name is Cassandra, not cassie!”
I hate my mum sometimes, she was always treating me as a child. “you used to love spending the summers with your nana, going to the beach, playing with your nice friend frankie at the resort”
My nanna worked at the local resort, it never really got many customers due to the secluded nature of the town but usually picked up around summer when I used to vist. I would always hang out there with Frankie, one of my nana’s close friends’ son. We were inseparable during the summer months and it was always quite hard to say good bye to each other when I had to go back home. I haven’t seen him for seven years, I wondered often if he still remembers me.
“your going, and that’s that young lady! Your too young to stay home alone and your nana can take care of you.”
I slammed the door to my room making my point about my obvious hatred for being sent away to the middle of nowhere for the entire summer. My mum had always been a bit overprotective of me growing up after dad left us. Also I was kind of a smallish girl, very petite in stature. At a modest 4 foot 9' tall and A cup bra size, without all my university clothes and makeup I could easily be confused for much younger than my actual age. I was always stuffing my bras and wearing heals instead of flats to show my age off a bit better. I had kicked up such a fuss about not being allowed to stay home for the summer, mum started embarrassingly treating me as a wayward child just as If I was the young teen when I used to visit nana’s beach shack.
The plane landed with a thud. I hated always hated these small planes, but nana’s town was so remote you had to take a connecting flight on one of these 20 seater airplanes. We touched down in the middle of nowhere, red dust and dirt as far as the eye could see. it hadn’t changed since I was twelve. The old one story building portraying the “airport” for the local area. I walked off the runway to a waiting area, it wasn't shaded so I got pretty sweaty standing there, I was scared my pale skin would roast in the afternoon heat. finally an old suv pulled up to where I was standing. “Cassie! Cassie! My how you haven’t changed a bit!”
she said as she looked down at my petite frame and pushed back shoulder length auburn hair. It was doris, one of my nana’s old friends from the resort. She used to babysit me when I used to vist nana. “Hi Doris,”
I said with a shy smile. “Im 19 now doris, you really think I haven’t changed a bit?” I said as I did a slow turn im my healed sandals green short top and khaki shorts.
“nah, not a day over cutey pie honey! Now come here and gimme a big ol’ hug”
I was a bit apprehensive about her talking to me as she did so many years ago. Talk about a flashback. I grabbed my bag and jumped in her old creamy brown suv and we were off. END PART 1






"your nana is still at the club finishing off her shift, you can cool off with a dip in the clubs pool while you wait."
after waiting there at the so called "airport" I was looking forward to a relaxing dip in the pool. We arrived at the club, the place hadn't changed one bit. The modest little one story resort only sported around 150 rooms with space for camping and trailer grounds. I'd always loved how it overlooked the beach. "my goodness, theres my little princess!" nana came running to the car wearing her light blue maids outfit. "By heavens dear! Look at the state your in".
I looked down and saw red dust and dirt all over me. "come to the locker room dear, we'll get you changed and you can have a dip in the pool while i finish off my shift".
I followed nana into the change rooms down the end to the womens shower block. "right, let's get you outta' those filthy things deary." Nana stood directly in front of me as I began rumaging through my bag for my bathing suit. I was waiting for her to leave when she bent down an began pulling off my khaki shorts then my top. "Nana!! what're you doing!?"
"I've gotta get these to the clubs laundromat deary, before theres a full load."
I stood timidly covering my bra covered chest and knickers with my hands as nana walked off with my bag and shoes! I was speachless, did nana expect me to walk out of here in only my lacy bra and white cotton knickers?

I looked down at my pale freckled body covered only by my white knickers and bra. I didn't even have a towel or my sunglasses to pretend I was wearing a bikini. I surveyed the area outside the womens shower block. to my left about twenty metres away from the block was a few tents and a couple of pick-up trucks. I had to walk around the front entrance of the club/resort to get to the pool. With all the corauge I could muster, I walked out. I resisted the urge to cover up cause that would make me look suspicious and like I had something to hide. Bluffing everyone into thinking I had on a bikini was my only saving grace. Walking around to the closed in pool area a sign read "ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES".
I reached up to the latch that kept the gate closed and walked through. "Geez", I thought, without heals or even shoes for that matter I was alot shorter than before. I still couldn't help but feel totally embarrassed walking around in the open wearing only my bra and knickers. But I thought I could pass them off as a bikini, so I stopped worrying for the time being. The pool looked so inviting, a thirty metre lap pool with a shallow kiddies pool I remember playing in years ago attached to the end. I ran for it as fast I could. SPLASH! It was so refreshing being in here and out of the afternoon heat. Washing off any and all sweat and dirt still left on my pale body hoping nana would finish soon so I could get some clothes on. But all that mattered right now was cooling down. I had the whole place to myself, I began doing laps since I thought I had time to kill, might as well get some excercise in. I managed 10 full speed laps before I got tired and just went to medium speed. Now the problem with swimming in your underwear instead of a regular bathing suit is that its the wrong material. As I was swimming my laps I had somehow worked my bra loose. since i wear a C cup, in reality im an A cup but always stuffed my bra with tissue paper to create the image i had bigger breasts. As the paper became soggy, it flew out into the pool and as I'd turned directions of laps, the clasp came loose and fell to the bottom of the deep lap pool. I had enough of swimming and the sun had started to go down as i climed out of the shallow ends ladder. It wasn't until I felt the cool evening air on my bare chest I realised I was topless!

OH MY GOD! I looked down and at my pale freckled torso and surley enough I was only wearing my white cotton knickers. To my horror I noticed the water had made the knickers completely transparent, you could make out every detail of my privates. Now apart from being significantly underdeveloped for my age having small breasts, I also had very sparse light auburn pubic hair which you couldn't notice all that much anyways. Horrified, I put an arm over each of my nipples and cupped my privates with the other. Looking around, frightened of being discovered in this state of undress by other guests or staff any minute I did a really stupid thing and jumped back in the pool, this time with an even louder SPLASH!! Back in the pool I searched for my missing bra, "GOD! It had to be a white bottom pool". I hadn't been seen naked since I was 12 I couldn't handle the embarrassment of it now. With the fading light there was no chance finding the piece of clothing in the huge pool. I gave up looking, bobbing up and down in a public pool in only my white cotton panties. Thank god no other people were using the pool. Looking around there were no towels or clothing I could use for cover of any kind. Just as i thought of making a run for it I heard my name. "Cassie dear!, finished my shift"

I gasped in terror wondering if nana knew my state of undress. "Come on Cassie, time to get home" as nana walked closer to th pool, I lowered myself in till only my head was above water. "What're you doing silly? Hop out so we can get goin, I hope your hungry, im making beef stew". I didn't want her to know I was topless.
"Nana, do you have a towel or something? I wouldn't wana get your car all wet."
"Theres one in the car waiting deary, now hop out this instant".
I finaly had to fess up. "Um nana," I stammered. "I kinda, lost my bra".
"Oh don't worry cassie, no ones around to see you anyways, my car is just around the corner." I was apprehensive about walking to nana's car in just my knickers. I quickly got out and walked alongside nana towards the gate with my arms covering my eposed wet body. Just then Doris walked out, obviously finished for the day aswell. "Ah Wendy, long shift ay." I was horrified, crouching behind nana, as they just went about their coversation whilst I was nearly naked out in the open like this. "I'll see ya tomorrow Wendy"
"Okay, bye Doris" nana called back.
"Nana, can we hurry, im nearly naked!"
"Oh hush dear, you've got ya' knickers and nobodies gonna wana look at those mosquito bites anyways, haha! When I was your age, we didn't even get knickers for swimmin' time" I got into nana's red pickup shivering and wet, finally to the safety of a dry towel.

As we drove along the dirt road back to nana's beach shack, I was glad to finally have some cover. Still in my soggy wet knickers, the towel was better than topless. We pulled up to a gated property, apart from some grass cutting overdue, the place looked exactly the same as when I came here years ago. Nana had lived here as long as I could remember, apparently she moved here when grandad died before I was old enough to remember.

The Shack was exactly as I remembered it. One story, two bedroom. Open area ou the front with swings and play equipment from when I used to come out here years ago. The back was completely open to the outside world, with a clear view of the beach about 200 metres away. Another thing that worried me aside from my quite public exposure at the club pool was that nana didn’t have a bathroom at all. She used to give me baths out back in her outdoor tub or even just with a hose. I was hoping she had made some kind of upgrades since last time I visited, otherwise I’d have no privacy at all. With no electricity, nana was in the stone age out here. Gas stoves to cook with and a generator only for occasional use when she had guests.
I got out of nana’s pickup with the towel wrapped tightly around my petite frame. She began to unload my things from the back when she said,
“good heavens! Your bags must’ve fallen out the back of my truck deary. This old pickup has seen better days and the tray is a bit rusty, I guess I forgot to secure the back closed”.
“What!” I voiced my concern. “Nana, all my things were in those bags! My music, my books, school work and what about my clothes? What will I wear!?”
“Oh don’t you worry dear, the bags will turn up eventually, they’ve probably fallen out somewhere near the club. Im sure someone will find it, and in the mean time I have spare things for you to wear.”
She said this like it was no big deal but without my books or music this summer was going to be a nightmare, and I was standing here wrapped in a towel and soaking wet bottoms as my only covering!
“Why don’t you go around back and clean up while I find you some things to wear and start to fix dinner.”
I tried to calm myself. One of nana’s friends will probably come across the bag and return it, I’d just have to endure being without my things until then.
Making my way around the back the cool evening ocean breeze caressed my small frame. I had forgotten about the sunsets around here, looking to the beach I could see a horizon of orange and blue  converging, it was beautiful. All my hopes of nana upgrading her bathroom privacy issues had all diminished as I looked around the back at a single tub out on the back veranda down one end and a water tank with a shower head attached down the other end. I was very aware of how open it was and reluctantly undid the knot holding my towel on. Goosebumps covered my body as I covered my exposed breasts, fearing that someone might see my nearly nude form from afar. I remembered nana saying how secluded this area was and that the closest house was at least 3 miles up the beach. Still, the thought of being seen whilst out here was so humiliating, I just wanted to get it over with so I stripped outta my panties and started the makeshift outdoor shower. “Ohh!” It was freezing! I jumped about on each foot hoping no one could see how much of a fool I must look. The water started to warm and a grabbed the soap to begin scrubbing off all the sweat, dirt and clorine off.
I was in the middle of washing my shoulder length auburn hair, wanting to be finished as fast as possible. I was still very embarrassed about bathing out in the open like this. “I found you something to wear deary, its folded up on the bed in your room”. I heard nana but I couldn’t see with the soap in my eyes. “Nana! Im naked here! Go away!!”
“Oh nonsense! I used to bath you when you were a little one, nothing I haven’t seen before deary!”
Washed clean, I turned the water off and looked around. Nana must’ve taken my panties to be washed. All that was left was a fresh towel. I wrapped it around me happy to be covered again. Walking into the house I had found my old room. Very stark, one desk, a chair and a bed. When the door was closed I searched for the clothes nana had given me. All I could see was a short white nigh tie, and two pairs of large white mens T-shirts. I’d figured the nigh tie was for sleeping so shrugging of the towel, the nigh tie was slipped over my head. This couldn’t be right I thought, the sleepwear only reached mid thigh and if I bent over or lifted my arms, my privates would be completely exposed! “Nana! This nigh tie is too small!”
We ate dinner talking mostly about school and what my inerests were, all the while I was enbarrassed nana could see my nigh tie riding further up my legs. We washed up and nana sent me off to bed. I was glad to get some sleep after all the excitement of today. Who knows what tomorrow may bring.

I woke with a start. the sun piercing my windows burned my eyes, I heard nana's voice. "Wake up dear, heavens it past 8am!"
I groaned thinking of all the days i'd have to get up early. Walking to the kitchen I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Nana made me waffles, my favourite growing up, after I'd eaten I offered to help any chores that needed doing around the house.
"No no no, its your summer holiday, why dont you go down to the beach, you need some sun on that pasty tush of yours"
"o- okay, nana." I stammered. A nice day at the beach would do me great. In my room I had noticed all nana had given me to wear were two white, large mens T-shirts. Thinking this must've been a mistake i threw on one of the T- shirts and walked out to see nana. "Um nana? I think you forgot my bottoms, there were only T-shirts left in my room."
"I didn't foget anything dear. Thats all I have for you im afraid, but if you don't want them shirts, you can always go down the beach bare. You didn't mind yesterday at the pool HAHA! Besides those mosquito bites are nothing to hide and you need a tan on the pale freckley behind of yours!"
"But nana I can't just walk around in only a shirt! Im 19, Im much to old to be wearing something like this out in public!"
"Oh hush cassie, its only down the beach, no ones around for miles. It's not like your bare assed, even if you were. girls like you shouldn't be ashamed, your much too young for modesty. Now off you go, have fun sweety!" Girls like me? I was 19, just because I was less developed than other girls, did that give me no modesty?
With that she pushed me off in the direction of the beach wearing nothing but a white T-shirt!

"Ouch!" As I walked off I realised I didn't even have any shoes. I was really hoping My bags would be found soon so I can get some decent clothing. I couldn't help feeling self conscious walking down to the beach with only a shirt, it came down to mid thigh on me yet was fairly loose. With my petite frame small breasts and flat butt, the shirt made me look years younger, I just hoped I didn't run into anyone. I would be humiliated beyond belief being seen like this, without my push up bra's and high heels I felt I was visibly younger. Making my way to the beach I rembered the entrance to the beach was a small cliff face, not too high but I remeber the was a special walk way down. I stepped towards the edge. Wow, it was higher than I remembered it. I turned looking for the way down when, "Aaaahh!!!" Oh my god I slipped on the rocks. Dangling from the edge of this cliff face, I looked down. It looked like at least ten metres, the arm sleeve of the white shirt was caught on a sharp rock. Damn why did this shirt have to be so big? I considered just falling, it wasn't too far down, but then I would lose my top and fall to the beach bare assed naked. I tried releasing the top from the rock's grip. I heard ripping sounds as my grip loosened, when an ant bit my hand. "...! OW!" RRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPP "Ahhhhhhh!!!" I fell to the soft sand below with a loud thud, naked as a jaybird. Flat on my back, sand geting places I didn't even want to think of. The shirt was still stuck to the rock now high above my head torn to shreds flapping in the breeze. ...! I was naked on nana's beach, I stood up cupping my privates and breasts wondering what to do next. I had to find a way back up the cliff face and get something to wear! The sun was high, Fearing my freckley pale skin would soon roast in this summer heat I sheltered under an overhanging bit of the cliff. rationalizing, waiting it out was my best option. This was so humiliating, stuck out here with not a stitch of clothing, my fears of being discovered cause me to sit my knees tucked up to my chest hoping if someone came along they would just think I had a bikini on.

Hours past. It was so serene. watching the waves come in and out. It was so hot, I was covered in a sheen of sweat and sand. Looking up and down the beach for aigns of life, nothing. It was like I was the only person in the world or something. Finally working up enough courage, I ran to the water and dove in. "Oh my god!" It was amazing, I had never felt anything like it. The refreshing ocean was cool and calm. I swam around for a little bit. Body surfing some waves and floating on my back. For a while I forgot about my situation. Bare assed naked on a beach in the middle of nowhere, apart form nana's house up the shore, it was like something out of a movie. My mind drifted elsewhere as I became free of worry, I began drawing love hearts in the sand and plopped myself down crossing my legs to make sandcastles. Enjoying my merry sandcastle making I had totally shut off the outside world, and had made some pretty awesome sandcastles if I say so myself. When suddenly it all crashed back to reality, it was like glass shattering in my little auburn hair covered head. "Hey! Can I make sandcastles with you too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment